Supernatural Blackhole

Angels Never Came Down

I couldn't go back to sleep after that dream, so I sat in the chair and looked out the window at the morning traffic on the freeway of whatever town we where in, when frantic knocking sounded at the door, I quickly ran to open it to find Dean and Ellie standing there with frantic looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously, they didn't say anything but walked in the room, I watched Dean look at the unmade bed and then the one Sam was lying in and then looked at me, I could here his thoughts in my head.

Great, my queer brother is getting more action than me said Dean in my mind.

"We aren't having sex, Dean" I said with a sigh, he just shrugged.

"Look at my back" said Ellie turning around quickly, I could see the fading of blood and a tattoo of wings.

"Ok, when did you get a tattoo?" I asked confused why she was so frantic about a tattoo.

"When I woke up this morning it was there and the bed was covered in blood but I wasn't bleeding" said Ellie frantic, I had never heard her like this before.

"Let me wake up, Sam" I said as I walked to the bed I heard Ellie gasp.

"Cay, you have it too" said Ellie, I didnt even bother to wake up Sam, I quickly ran to bathroom and saw the tattoo, but mine was different, the wings went all the way to the small of my back. I quickly walked out of the bathroom to find Sam sitting on the bed waking up.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked frantic, this was not normal, hell, our whole lives we werent normal.

"I don't know, but we need answers and I think demons will be the only ones with them, " started Dean when a voice interrupted him.

"Or perhaps, angels" came the voice, we all turned behind us to see a blonde headed man in a white suit looking at us.

"Gabriel" said me and Ellie in unison, but I had no idea how I knew this was Gabriel.

"I see you still remember me, Chayyial and Eiael" said Gabriel with a smile, then he looked at Sam and Dean, "Ah, the infamous Winchester brothers"

"Are you going to tell us what is going on?" asked Ellie in a irritated, yet curious tone.

"Be patient, Ellie, " said Gabriel and then looked at my hand with a smile, "has Michael's sword been of some use?"

"The arcangel?" I asked,Gabriel nodded, "Why do I have his sword?"

"Because you took it when you fell, well actually, it went with you when you fell" said Gabriel, as he looked at Ellie, "how are you enjoying your rebellion?"

"My rebellion?" asked Ellie confused.

"Just like Lucifer, you rebelled, and took your brother with you" said Gabriel looking at me with a look of almost sympathy.

"What do you mean took me with her, you mean I could be in Heaven right now?" I asked, I felt Sam put his hand on my shoulder, I was thankful, I didn't want to feel the rage.

"Yes, but you came with her, I can't tell you much right now, but I can tell you that there is a battle coming up soon a big one. Lucifer has risen and you two mortals are the cause of it" said Gabriel looking at Sam and Dean, "and you four are going to fix it"

"What if we don't want to?" asked Dean in a cocky tone, great, he was going to be good at pissing off angels too, Gabriel shot him a look.

"Oh you will, Dean." said Gabriel.

"On a condition" I said, I didn't know why my mouth chose to open right now, Gabriel looked at me with his brows raised, " I want Sam to get into Heaven"

"Not possible, Cay, not with that blood that runs in his veins" said Gabriel looking at Sam like he was disgusted to be in the same room as him.

"Don't look at him like that, he has killed demons and he is good, it's not his fault he has demon blood in him. God is a forgiving God, I want Sam to be undamned" I said pissed off, how could Gabriel be like this.

"I will see what I can do" said Gabriel, no doubt shutting me up, he looked to the sky and then back at us, "I must be going now, I will return to you in time"

"We still have questions" said Ellie but Gabriel dissapeared, "well that was rude"

"Did you mean that?" asked Dean looking at me, I was confused, what is he talking about.

"What?" I asked raising my brows.

"The deal you made with Gabriel, you won't fight Lucifer unless my brother gets into Heaven?" asked Dean, I nodded.

"Yes, I meant that, Dean" I said , Dean smiled, which frightened me.

"You got yourself an awesome guy" said Dean looking at Sam, I knew my mouth fell open, I looked at Ellie and Sam, they both looked just as shocked as I was.