Supernatural Blackhole

Radiator

Everyone was silent during the ride. Nobody quite knew what to say to each other after Gabriel's visit.

Wait scratch that. I didn't know what to say to everyone after his visit. I had even cut off all communication's between Cay and I so that way I could have some alone time to think about what Gabriel said.

"Just like Lucifer, you rebelled, and took your brother with you"

"Its all your fault...."
"Its all your fault...."
"Its all your fault...."

"Ellie?"

"What?" I looked at Sam through the mirror above me. I didn't want to turn around and feel more anger radiating from Cay. I knew he would be mulling this over, just like I was and if I knew him, he would be pissed at me but what I couldn't understand is why be pissed at something we don't remember?

"Hey... Are you ok?" Sam asked tentatively.

"Yes, Ellie. Are you ok?" Cay asked me with a sneer. I sighed and didn't answer so I continued to look out the window at the passing trees. I instantly felt everything tense up with Cay's statement. I sighed again and continued to look out the window.

Suddenly I felt this sharp pain in my head, like someone was trying to get past my mental block. I quickly grew annoyed with Cay, as he was the one who was behind the pain in my head.

"Ugh.. Cay, can't you get it? I don't want you knowing my thoughts right now!" I turned around in my seat and yelled.

"I just thought I'd like to know what you're planning to make sure it doesn't damn anyone else!" He yelled back. I heard Dean quietly say something as he began to slow down, just in case we started to fight.

"Cay.." Sam tried to say but Cay shrugged him off. I teleported outside before Dean could even stop the car. I started to walk the opposite way when I felt Cay teleport beside me. I heard Dean's tires screech when he hit the brakes in surprise.

"Ellie!" Cay barked but I ignored him and kept walking, "You damned me here, the least you can do is talk to me!"

I stopped at what he said. With that, it felt like he had driven a knife through my heart. I turned around, with my own fury building up in me but I kept it contained. Sam and Dean were running up to our showdown.

"I damned you?" Even though I felt like screaming at him, I kept my voice level and icy, "And how do you know this? We can't remember shit!! All you have is an angel's word on it!" I finished by screaming at him.

"You're always getting me and everyone into trouble! It wouldn't cross my mind if you did!" He roared back.

"You know, you're right. I am the cause of all this trouble it seems." And with that. I clapped my hands and teleported away from this and them. If I was the cause of all this, then I would leave them alone. After all, it was my fault.