Supernatural Blackhole

Dead Memories

I was argueing with this blonde dude, who looked like he was one of the bossmen around there and he pretty much told me that he could kill me if he wanted to. I watched him walk away like my body did but then my body turned to Cay and they stared at each other and I just knew that they were talking telepathically.

Suddenly she stormed away away from him, almost in tears. I seemed to follow her as she walked away from all the other beings. My body looked around as she walked, seeing a few of them stretch their wings while chatting and some were even flying in the air, sometimes singing.

My body sighed heavily and started to walk faster away from the beings. She suddenly turned around and looked up, seemingly at me. She stared at me for a few mintues, I had time to study my face.

My long blonde hair fell in ringlets as some of it was pinned up from my face from my earlier choir practice. I could see the markings on my face, around my eyebrows and on my cheeks where they looked like they fell from my eyes. I even had my lip ring stud in my lip!

My face suddenly softened while I was studying it like I had come to a conclusion about something. My body turned away and this time was walking faster but then gave up and unfurled these huge wings that I didn't know I had and those wings were so beautiful!

They just looked like fluffy feathers in the pure white color that shined but you could also see each feather in each fold of the mass of feathers. I had started to run and at the last second, I just lifted off with each flap of the majectic wings.

I seemed to follow suit in the air with my body, but then she kinda turned in the air and with a last glance, I had looked back to the place where we where and it was like this kingdom of light and glory was there. I felt a longing like I had never expereneced before when I saw this place. It felt like home.

I suddenly felt myself being pulled along, away from the amazing sight and headed straight down, much to my fright at first but then I found myself enjoying the flight with each dip and turn. The winds flowed over me in a gentle rush making me almost laugh out loud but my merriness died out when I saw where I was approaching.

I was coming up on the edge of this place that just screamed evil and bode no happiness to anyone. It was dark, desolate and had me on edge since I touched down. It just filled my mind with this inky blackness that wanted to stick to my shining form.

"What are you doing here Eiael? You know you could be punished for seeing me.." The Fallen being spat out hatefully at the end. Pity surged through my heart and I shifted guiltily at his words.

"Lucifer... Why? I just had to know why?" I asked the once called Morning Star, now the Fallen. His black wings, once pure white like mine, drooped a little as he sorrowed to himself.

"I did it for love. You of all beings know that. Your relationship with Chayyial and everyone else? I wasn't about to bow to an infeirior being that couldn't even comprehend that love..."

"But if we love Him so much, why shouldn't we do what he says?" I retorted, my feathers ruffled so to speak.

"You love your brother so much yet you don't always do what he says?" He came back and stumped me on that. He had a point and he would have had me fallen with him if it wasn't for what he said next, "That's why I'm doing this. For His love and for our freedom. Join me in the Rebellion sister and you could be free to do whatever you want... I'll even spare your brother."

I reared away in shock that he would even suggest such a thing to me? Join against the Father or kill my brother and everyone else?? I seemed to feel the horror that my body felt and then I felt myself being pulled up in the air with my body still feeling the sting of his proposition.

I couldn't do either but I didn't want anybody getting hurt either!

Suddenly, the argument I have had with the Father about Lucifer. About why he Fell and what we were to do about it. As I seen myself, Lucifer has issues about being replaced or something but I have enough love for the Father to not feel jealousy towards the Clay things...but I also have enough love for my brother and everyone else to be concerned about everyone.

My body and I returned to the Kingdom and as soon as I touched down, I rushed to my room to look at my Book. I knew everything there was about my job which was the Occult but it helped to have this to review and be sure about stuff.

And to be sure I had to be if I was going to do this. I wanted everyone to be safe, no matter the cost to me. So I started my tedious, important yet dangerous work. I had to make sure everyone was safe, everyone.

But what I didn't coun't on was the War that Lucifer suddenly sprung before I was done.