Supernatural Blackhole

Seize The Day

"Where the fuck were you? We all were worried sick, especially Cay!" Dean scolded me while I got my shit together for a shower. After all that happened, with the fight and all, I needed one.

"Back off Dean... I don't need some pushy guy breathing down my neck on top of everything else.." I stepped around him to get a towel.

"Oh well excuse me.. I didn't realize that this pushy guy didn't need to care what the hell happened to you..." He smarted back and leaned against the dresser with a frown on his face.

"Well maybe I don't want people to keep tabs on me. Maybe I need everyone to back up off of me.." I swung around and put my hand on my hip at him. I wasn't gonna put up with his attitude.

"Ok, did I miss something? I thought we've already done this crazy psycho bitch already?"

"Ok... When did you become my mother?" It was a showdown of the glares after my little quip, "What's the matter? Did I call you out of the closet?"

Dean's eyes narrowed at me as he pressed his lips together in anger. I could feel him suppressing each volatile emotion and try to have a civilized conversation with me but if he was gonna cock an attitude, then so was I.

I mean, I knew now what I could do if I got pissed enough and this wasn't worth it right now but Dean just didn't get it apparently. He was determined to get a rise out of me for some reason and that secret reason was about to get him hurt. If only I could read minds like Cay.

I pushed past him and forgot my own strength there for a second and accidentally threw him on the bed. He bounced off the bed and onto the floor with a heavy thump and a 'oof!'

I stared at my hand there for a few seconds, comprehending my strength again. It felt weird that I suddenly had all this at my disposal. Maybe when we fell, they bound most of our powers so that we wouldn't hurt people.

"What the fuck was that for you little bitch?!" Dean yelled from the floor. He slowly got up with a pained expression mixed with rage.

I turned around slowly and gave him one of my death stares. I could feel my hair being lifted up along with several other objects as my rage began to rise.

"I am not a little bitch..." I growled at him. He visibly gulped but stood his ground, even coming forward a few steps to look me straight in the eye. We stood there for a few seconds but what happened next I couldn't even predect.

"SKITTLES!!!" He yelled and it was so random that I lost my concentration and looked where he was pointing.

"What the-" I started but I was cut off by Dean planting a kiss on me. I was so surprised that I just took it as it came. I didn't know what to do because I had never been put in this position before, I never gave a guy a chance to do so because I knew that I would outlive him but Dean was different. It was like I was being tamed around him and I wasn't sure I liked that...

I heard knocking then a familiar teleportation. I knew it was Cay, even with my eyes closed... And me macking on Dean. Cay coughed slightly which was the cue for the kiss to end with me blushing very hard.

I pushed Dean away quickly and locked myself in the bathroom so that way I wouldn't face this with a burning face. I heard Dean and Cay talking outside and I could have laughed out loud at what they were saying.

"Dude.. You're macking on my brother...I don't want to hear a word about me macking on your sister..."