Supernatural Blackhole

Leave Out All The Rest

After the shock that one minute my sister is a raging bitch and the next she is making out with Dean wore off, We all sat in their room trying to figure out what to do now.

"I can feel the battle is very near" said Ellie in a frightened, yet battle ready tone.

"I can feel it too, Lucifer wants to take over Heaven, we have to stop him before he takes over Earth first, He wants it all" I said as I made my sword appear and dissapear in my hands, I was getting in touch with my powers, I didn't need the rage anymore.

"So the four of us have to stop Lucifer, that sounds easy" said Dean rolling his eyes.

"It's our job, Dean. We are the reason he is out" said Sam, I put my hand on his leg, he smiled at me. I looked at him, then Elie, and finally Dean. I was given a choice on which one of my new family I wanted to save, my boyfriend, my sister, or my boyfriend's brother. I knew what I had to do, I knew a way I could save them all. I looked up at Ellie, she was staring at me confused and curious to what I was thinking about.

Ellie, we need to talk it's important and before the battle I said in her mind, she nodded.

"We will be right back, Cay and I need to discuss something" said Ellie standing up, I followed suit, we walked outside and at the same time we both put a forcefield around us, so no one could hear.

"Ellie, Castiel gave me a choice who to save and get them in Heaven" I said, Ellie looked at me curiously, "But I know a way to save all three of you"

"Cay, what are you talking about? Why is Dean and Sam damned to Hell?" asked Ellie, I wondered how she didn't know.

"Dean sold his soul to bring back his brother, Sam has demon blood in him, but we can save them"

"How?"

"In the battle, I am going to die" I said, Ellie looked shocked and shook her head.

"No! You are not going to die, Cay. Don't think like that" Ellie said shaking her head.

"Ellie it's the only way. I can swallow up anything with my rage, but I can control it to where I only swallow up the demons but I am going to die in the process, I need you to promise me you will come back for my body and take my blood and give it to Sam"

"Cay, I can't let you die and I sure as Hell can't drain your blood from you body" said Ellie disgusted.

"Ellie, " I said cupping her face, "you sacrificed yourself for me and now it's my turn to do it for you and for Dean and Sam"

"Cay, but death, no" said Ellie as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Ellie, promise me, you will do what I ask"

"Cay, I, promise" said Ellie with a sigh as I made the forcefield go away.

"Castiel, I know you can hear me, I choose to undamn my sister" I said to the sky a bright light fell from Heaven and landed directly on Ellie, I had to look away it was too bright, then it went away, "do you feel any different?"

"I feel the same, just less angry" said Ellie with a smile, "I know where Lucifer is"

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"There's a rundown warehouse, he is there with his minons" said Elliie, I called for Sam and Dean who came out the door.

"It's time" I said they both nodded knowing what I meant, we all walked ot the Impala, none of them but me and Ellie knew what was going to happen, that my death would save us.