Supernatural Blackhole

Love At First Fright

I felt like a heavenly light was shining down on me as I looked at Dean Winchester, my heart pounded hard against my ribcage. Dean smiled at me as I placed the plate of breakfast I had gotten from the small dinner.

"I didn't know what you wanted, so I got you pancakes and eggs" I said with a smile.

"I like pancakes and eggs" said Dean with a smile as he stood there in his boxers.

"What did you get me?" asked Sam, but I didn't look at him, I was too busy looking at Dean.

"In the bag" I said as Dean pulled me over to his bed, we sat down on it together.

"Do you want to go for a drive, I can show you what I can do in the backseat" said Dean wagging his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, " I said with a smile as I touched his toned chest, " I would like that"

"We are going for a ride, we will be back" said Dean pulling me by the hand towards the door, but Sam's voice stopped us.

"Dean, your in your underwear, you can't drive anywhere like that" said Sam with a curious tone, Dean looked down and quickly picked up his jeans off the floor and slipped them on, then he pulled me towards his car.

"Um, I think you guys shouldn't go anywhere" called Ellie following behind us with Sam in tow.

"Shut up, Ellie. Stay here with Sam, we will be back" I said to her, why was she trying to mess this up for me, can't she see I love Dean.

"Ellie's right, I don't know what's going on here but I sense Dean taking you to a back road and killing you" said Sam looking at me raising his brow.

"Sam, I wouldn't kill Cay, I love him" said Dean smiling at me as he backed me up and picked me up and placed me on the hood of the Imapala.

"Dean, you're car!, " said Sam shocked, "You're going to dent it"

"So what" said Dean with a smile as he looked at me and cupped my face in his hand.

"Yeah, so what" I said smiling at Dean as we crashed our lips into each other, I heard gasps behind us but I didn't care. Dean lowered me on the hood and kept kissing me, his tongue soon found it's way in my mouth as his hands found it's way under my shirt. Dean gently rubbed my abs, as we kept kissing. This was the first kiss of my life and it was amazing, I didn't want to stop kissing Dean, I loved him, he was all I could thinking about. Soon we werent kissing anymore, I opened my eyes to see that Sam had pulled Dean off of me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" exclaimed Sam.

"I am kissing, my love, back off" said Dean as he tried to walk back to me, but Sam blocked his way.

"You're not gay, I don't know what your doing" said Sam, how dare he block the love of my life from being with me.

"Why don't you leave us alone, Sam. You're beginning to annoy me" I said as I got up off the hood and walked towards Sam with rage in my mind.

"Cay, just stay out of this" said Sam with a sigh.

"No! You stay out of this, Sam. Ellie take Sam inside before I hurt him" I said looking at Ellie, who had some strange look on her face, whatever, she could just leave us alone too for all I care.

"Before you hurt me? Cay, you don't even know what you're doing. You two hate eachother and now all of a sudden your acting all in love, it's like your under some, " paused Sam as he looked towards Ellie, "spell"

"You're just jealous, Sam, " said Dean walking over to me and interlacing our hands, " Cay and I are going in the room. You go to Ellie's room"

"Ellie and I do need to talk" said Sam as he looked towards Ellie, whatever, I just needed to be alone with my baby. Dean lead me into the motel room, as we left those jealous assholes to fend for themselves, I wish we could just leave them here and Dean and I could go on some romantic roadtrip without those party poopers. Dean lead me to the bed where, we continued our make out session we were rudely interrupted from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap... Ellie's in for it now.