Perfect Life to not

Stranger in the woods

A few months into the school year and everything was going good.Life went on.I didn't really make any friends. I was learning how things worked, with classes and clicks. Always in my thoughts though were Klus' green eyes.Something about them I just couldn't decipher. Was it longing, help,endless love,envy. I didn't know.I couldn't register it .It was early in the month of March.I went for a walk because I had energy to burn. I took a left at the end of our long drive way;which headed towards the end of the street onto the trail. As I walked down the side walk I looked around at the new baby green leaves which reminded of Klus.

As I walked into the woods the loud chatter of the birds and the soft whisper of the trees put me in a trance. I kept walking along; not really sure where I was going or what I was doing. It was like my body was being command by some other being; my instinct had no control. I was jerked out of my trance as my body suddenly lurched downwards and I felt myself sinking. It took me a second to apprehend what had happened. In a panic I started to fling around and scream in the middle of that mud hole. My mind finally caught up to what was happening and I calmed down enough to register the situation. I grabbed onto the only thing I could see. It was a long branch. I seize it only to have it slip from my grasp. I lunched at it again. It stayed in my hand but I couldn't pull myself out. Out of no where a woman walked up and for a minute all she did was look at me. After she got over whatever it was. She started to help.

"What are you doing out here alone?” the woman said.

"I was going for a walk. Who are you?"

"O sorry my name is Rosa."

"Well, thank you Rosa for saving me.”

"No problem. I was by the river fishing and heard you screaming."

She grabbed the huge stick and pulled me to the side then grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way out. I looked down at myself I was covered in mud. She was looking at me to.

"Do I know you?"

I looked at her.” Not that I know of...”

"You look ...never mind. Come with me and we'll get you cleaned up."

I didn't even say OK or I really should go home. It sounded nice to get clean and the question “Do I know you?” The way she looked at me made just follow her.