Can you take all the pain away from me?

Chapter 1

[Meghan's P.O.V]

I woke up one morning with the sun beaming through my window into my eyes. My mom was shaking me to get up for school. I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to go to school. I hated school. "Sweetie, wake up" my mother said while shaking me to wake up. I hated my mom acting like this. She has been acting like this for a while ever since my couple of suicide attempts. I ODed once and was rushed to the hosiptal. I also jumped in front of a car and was sent to the hospital. I told my mom to leave me alone and then I will get up and then she left my room. I layed there for a few seconds asking myself why didn't I die already. Then I got up to get ready for school. I went threw my draws and pulled out a pair of jeans and my iron maiden shirt. I put them on and then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, brush my hair, and put on some make-up. First, I brushed my teeth, then my hair, then I put on some black eye linner and red eye shadow. Then I walked out of the bathroom, walked downstairs and went into the front room to put my converse on. After I put my converse on I walked to school. While walking to school I listened to black flag. After about 20 minutes I was at school. I walked in the building and the bell rang. I went to the hallway where my locker was and got shoved into the wall and I fell. I go myself back up and kept on walking. I went to my locker and got my books and on my way to homeroom someone knocked my books out of my hands. I picked up my books and continued walking I finally got to homeroom and took my seat. After a few minutes of sitting in homeroom the bell rang for first period which was science and then math. My teachers yelled at me the whole time. Next was lunch then L.A which was another class I got yelled at in and then civics which was the class where I would get stuff thrown at me to the point where I would just walk out. School was finally over and I walked home. When I got home my mom asked me how school was and I said "Fine".