‹ Prequel: Fate

Our Lives Before Fate Interveined

Is This What You Wanted All Along?

Image

Five Day's Later....

Nick's P.O.V

I thought everything was going great with Hannah and I. I don't know why I had to randomly think about her. I don't know why I called her. I don't know what made me do it. Maybe those feelings never really went away. Maybe I'm still in love with her. What ever the reason I still called her. She made me think about my relationship with Hannah. She asked me if I really wanted to be with Hannah. My answer should have been yes, but I just couldn't say it. I love Hannah but was I in love with her? Hopefully while I'm away on tour I can sort these feelings out.
I was in my room thinking about all of this when Kevin walked in.
"Hey." He said in greeting.
I just gave him a weak smile.
"What's up?" He asked. I know he can sense something is wrong.
"I called Miley." i said simply.
"Really?" Kevin looked at me confused. " Why?"
"I've just been thinking a lot lately." I said quietly. " I've been thinking about Miley a lot lately."
"What about Hannah?" Kevin asked.
"I don't know. i love her but I love Miley too."
"Miley hurt you though. Hannah really loves you Nick."
"Miley said she loves me. She wants to get back together."
"Nick getting back together with Miley would be a mistake. But if you are seriously considering it maybe you and Hannah should take a break." Kevin suggested.
"I was thinking the same thing."
Kevin left me to think by myself.
I had to really thing about this before I talked to Hannah about it. I just have to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Hannah's P.O.V

I was walking across the street to the Jonas house. My dress flowing behind me as I walked. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Denise opened the door.
"Oh hello Hannah." Denise said opening the door to let me in.
"Hi Denise." I smiled as i walked in the house.
"You look nice." Denise commented.
"Thank you."
"Nick's in his room." Denise said knowing the reason I came over.
"Thanks." I ran up to Nick's room. His door was open meaning I could hear him playing his guitar. I waited outside of his door and listened. He wasn't singing he was just strumming his guitar, the tune of it sounded sad. I decided to make my presence known.
I walked into his room and cleared my throat.
"Hannah what are you doing here?" Nick asked. He set his guitar to the side.
"You asked me to come over when I was done eating dinner with my family." I said confused.
"Oh yeah." Nick looked away.
"Is something wrong?" I asked. I sat next to him on his bed and held his hand tightly in mine.
"I'm leaving for tour tomorrow." Nick said. He looked at our hands and frowned.
"We can do the long distance thing." I said.
"Yeah."
"Do you want to?" I asked.
Nick was silent. He wouldn't even look at me. I et go of his hand and stood up.
"Nick? Do you want to try a long distance relationship with me?" I asked again.
"I think we should take a break." Nick finally spoke.
"Why?" I asked. Tears sprang into my eyes. He was constantly breaking my heart.
"I've been thinking a break would show us if we really belong together. See where fate takes us."
"But I don't understand why all of a sudden you want to break up." I said confused.
"Because I'm confused." Nick said quietly. He stayed sitting on his bed looking at the floor.
"Confused about what?" I asked my voice rising. "Us?"
"Yes." Nick said. He looked up at me this time. He didn't look sad, he looked confused.
"Fine. I guess this is it then." I wiped away the tear that had ran down my cheek.
"I guess." Nick said.
The lack of emotion in his voice was starting to piss me off. I thought he loved me. I turned away from Nick and stormed over to Joe's room.
Joe was sitting at his computer humming softly to himself.
"Joe." I whispered.
He turned to look at me. He hurried over to me and enveloped me in a hug.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I sat down on his bed and tried to calm my breathing.
"Hannah?" Joe sounded so confused and concerned. He sat next to me on his bed.
"He broke up with me." I managed to get out.
"Nick did?" Joe asked surprised.
"Yeah. He...He said...he's-" I couldn't continue my voice turned into sobs.
Joe held me and let me cry on his shoulder.
Why did this have to happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah.....so they broke up. I'm thinking only five more chapters left. But that could change as I write, I still haven't gotten it all figured out.
Thanks for all the comments. =] Keep them coming. They inspire me to write faster.
Oh and I need you all to start thinking about the sequel: do you want it to still be about Hannah and Nick? Or Joe and a girl? Or should I not do one? I don't want your thoughts about the sequel yet just start thinking about it.
chapter title: True Romance Silverstein