‹ Prequel: Fate

Our Lives Before Fate Interveined

Here Comes Goodbye, Here Comes The Last Time

Image

Nick's P.O.V.

"Nick wake up. The bus is on it's way."
I groaned and put a pillow over my head.
"Now Nick!"
The pillow was taken from my grasp. Whoever was trying to wake me up used the pillow as a weapon.
"Stop! I'm up!" I yelled, shielding my face with my arms. In between every hit from the pillow I caught a glimpse of who was attacking me, Joe.
"Joe!" I yelled.
That seemed to do the trick because he dropped the pillow and just looked at me. He didn't smile or laugh, he just stood there. He looked down at the pillow then back up at me before he left the room.
"Well that was odd." I mumbled.

Joe's P.O.V.

I sat down on my bed and racked my hand through my hair. What has gotten into me? I hadn't planned on attacking Nick like that, but all I could picture when I looked at him was Hannah crying. All I wanted to do was cause Nick as much pain as he was causing Hannah. I care to much about Hannah to watch her in pain. The worst part is I have to see the one causing the pain everyday. I need to keep these feelings in check, otherwise I will either hurt Nick or ruin my friendship with Hannah.

Hannah's P.O.V.

"Hannah are you going to say goodbye to the Jonas'?"
I ignored my mom as I continued to get ready. I quickly threw on a pair of sweats and a sweater and put my hair up in a messy bun.
"Hannah?"
"I'm coming!" I yelled frustrated.
I slipped on my flip flops and walked downstairs. I passed my mom in the hall then sprinted out of the house and across the street. I stopped in their yard out of breath.
"Hannah Bear!"
Joe ran out of the house, dropping the bags he had in his hands in the process, and tackled me to the ground.
"Really Joe?" I asked laughing.
"Really Hannah Bear." Joe said, he pushed himself off the ground and held his hand out for me. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me up and brought me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his torso and let a few tears fall.
"Don't cry." Joe whispered.
"To late." I mumbled.
Joe kissed the top of my head then released me.
Just then Kevin walked out bags in his hands.
"Joe get your bags out of the way." He said to Joe. Then he turned to me. "Hi Hannah."
"Hi Kev."
Joe rolled his eyes at me, causing me to laugh, then went and grabbed his bags. He looked up as the door opened again. In seconds he was by my side shielding me from the person, but I had already seen him.
"What are you guys-" Nick's voice faded out. "Oh."
"It's alright." Joe said to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder protectively.
"Hey Hannah."
"Hi Nick." I said looking around Joe to see Nick standing a few feet away. He was looking at Joe and I with a confused expression on his face.
"The bus is here!" Kevin said awkwardly.
I looked up and saw a big bus pull up in front of the house.
Joe looked at me worried.
"Go." I said pushing him lightly.
Joe nodded then ran on the bus with his bags in his hands. Nick followed behind Joe, he would look back at me every few steps. I pretended not to notice anything.
"Good morning Hannah."
I turned to see Denise, Frankie, and Kevin Sr. walking towards me.
"Morning." I said with a small smile.
"Hannah!" Frankie said as he hugged me tightly.
"Hey Frankie." I said hugging him.
"I love you Hannah." Frankie said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Aw i love you too." i said choking up a bit.
"Bye." Frankie said as ran onto the bus.
Kevin Sr. hugged me next.
"Goodbye Hannah."
"Bye Kevin." i said wiping away some tears.
I turned to Denise and she pulled me to her.
"You are part of this family now. We all love you so much." Denise said. She was crying now too.
"I love all of you too."
"I want you to keep in touch." Denise said smiling at me. "And stay out of trouble."
"Of course." I said laughing.
With one last hug Denise was on the bus. Joe, Kevin, and Nick came back outside to say their goodbyes. Kevin hugged me first.
"Call as often as you can." Kevin said when we pulled apart.
"I will."
"Love you little sister." Kevin said with a smile.
"Love you too, big brother." I said sadly.
Joe picked me up then and spun me around.
"Joe." I laughed.
He set me back on the ground but kept me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and let a few more tears fall. Joe kissed the top of my head.
"I'm going to miss you so much." Joe whispered. His voice was low and I knew he was crying.
I looked up and sure enough there were some tears on his face.
"We will talk everyday." I reassured him.
He just nodded and tightened his grip on me.
"You should go." I finally said.
"Bye Hannah Bear. I love you."
"I love you too, Joe."
He walked backwards towards the bus, he smiled and got on the bus.
"Well bye Hannah."
Nick walked over to me and stood there awkwardly. I didn't say anything, instead i glared at him and gritted my teeth.
"What?" Nick asked confused.
"I never thought this is how we would say goodbye." I whispered.
"Yeah me either." Nick admitted.
"Bye Nick."
"Bye Hannah."
Nick walked past me, and as he passed his arm brushed mine, sending a shiver up my spine. When he thought I was out of ear shout I could have sworn I heard him say, "I love you, always." But that was probably my imagination.
I waved as the bus drove away, taking with it the only family I ever felt apart of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? Did you like this one? The next chapter won't be uploaded unless get some more comments. Sorry but i have to do this. And the next chapter is VERY important!!
Oh and the picture of the tour bus is my picture. And if you want you can check out some more pictures form the concert and pictures I've made on polyvore just click on my user name (RiverPotter) and view my gallery.
chapter title: Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts.