‹ Prequel: Fate

Our Lives Before Fate Interveined

Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

Image

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE READERS!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

I'm not sure how it happened, but some how Nick and I are now in a heated make-out session. I was lying back on the bed with Nick pretty much on top of me. The thought that maybe things were going to far never crossed my mind, until Nick's hand found it's way under my shirt. I broke the kiss and moved Nick's hands.
"Maybe we should stop." I said. My breathing was out of control.
"I love you Hannah if you want to stop we can." Nick kissed my forehead and sat up.
I could see the disappointment on his face. The feeling that I disappoint him was killing me.
"You don't want to stop do you?" I asked.
"If it's what you-"
"No Nick, what do you want?" I asked cutting him off. I sat up and laid a hand on his arm.
Nick hesitated, "In all honesty I want you. I want to let whatever happen, happen. Let fate take over." Nick whispered the last part. He kissed me sweetly and tenderly. I wrapped my arms around Nick's shoulders and pulled us back.
After a minute or two of kissing Nick moved from my lips to placing small kisses all around my face and neck. After one last kiss to my forehead Nick put all of his attention to my neck. He kissed the length of my neck and back up, stopping every few kisses to suck lightly on my skin.
"Nick." I moaned. My eyes shot open and my face turned beat red.
Nick looked up at me, a sly smile on his much to happy face. I could tell he was enjoying getting that kind of reaction from me. He went back to that same spot causing me to moan again. He stayed in that one spot, most likely leaving a mark, for a moment longer then went back to my lips.
I kept my hands tangled in his curls. He slowly, almost unnoticeable, pushed my shirt up to my bra line where he stopped. He broke the kiss to look at me. I took in his appearance as well, his messy curls and plump lips.
"Nows the time to tell me, do want to stop?" Nick asked being the gentleman that he is.
In answer I pushed Nick up a little. At first he looked disappointed again, but then he smiled. I grabbed the end of my shirt and lifted it above my head. I dropped on the floor, then leaned back on the bed and waited for Nick's reaction. Nick's smile grew, if that's even possible, as he looked at my body.
"You are so beautiful." He said as he pecked me on the lips.
I blushed and smiled widely at him. He kissed me on the forehead before attacking my neck again.

Nick's P.O.V.

I was loving the feeling of Hannah's skin under my lips. And when she moaned my name- it sends shivers down my spine. I kissed her where her throat met her shoulder, from here on down is unknown territory.
I stopped kissing her neck and sat back to look at Hannah. She looked amazing, her light brown hair was splayed out on the pillow beneath her head; her eyes were closed, and her lips were swollen from all the kissing. My gaze dropped lower to her black bra and then lower to her toned stomach. I cautiously ran a hand across her stomach and stopping at her bra line. I looked up at Hannah. She had her eyes open and she watched me curiously. i held her gaze as my hand drifted across her bra clad breast. She let out a sigh and bit her lip. I brought my hand back and sat up more. I took my shirt off then pulled up into a sitting position. I reached around her back and unhooked her bra. I didn't look away from her eyes as her bra feel off her shoulders and onto the floor. There was no going back now.
Hannah took one of my hands in hers and brought it up to her chest. She closed her eyes as my hand moved, having a mind of it's own. I pushed her back on the bed and my hand moved to her jeans and undid the zipper and the button. I slowly pulled them off, and threw on the floor with the rest of our discarded clothes.
Hannah brought my lips back to hers in a lust filled kiss. I positioned myself so I was hovering above her my arms holding me up. She lifted her hips into mine causing me to groan. The pressure in my pants was becoming uncomfortable, I just had to wear skinny jeans.
As if she was reading my mind Hannah flipped us over, not sure how she did that. She unzipped my zipper and unbuttoned my pants then pulled them off. I sighed in relief when they were finally off. Hannah straddled my hips and kissed me again. She pushed her hips into mine again. Out of instinct I did the same back to her. I rolled us over so I was back on top.
Hannah placed her hands on my bare chest. She ran her nails up and down my chest, but not in a hurtful way. My hand glided up her leg and to her hips. I moved my hips into her and brought her hips up to meet mine..
"Nick!" Hannah gasped.
I smiled slightly as I repeated my actions, earning the same reaction.
"Oh Nick." Hannah moaned.
I kissed her passionately as I slid her underwear down. I slipped them off her body and threw them to floor. I kissed down her neck to her chest, and then to her bellybutton. I looked up at Hannah again, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted ever so slightly.
"I love you." I quickly said. I pushed my boxers off my hips and down my legs. They landed somewhere on the floor. I went back to Hannah's lips and kissed her slowly on the lips.
"I love you." She whispered.
I locked gazes with Hannah as I brought my self down to her, she let out a gasp as I entered her slowly. I closed my eyes as instinct took over.
Who new this would be the start of it all?
♠ ♠ ♠
so? To much or not enough? I 've never written anything like this. It was kind of awkward.
Comment!!!! please?
chapter title: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The Disco.