What you get me into

Angel

"I didn't know if you were coming back."

"Nikita never worry."

I stayed there for a while but Nikita hid his feelings from me. He didn't tell me when he was upset. He got mad easily. I was falling to pieces and it was hard. Alexei hasn't pulled me out for weeks. I miss him. I unlocked the door to the house and a plate came flying at me. I ducked and it hit the porch. Nikita was standing there, angry.

"Niki?"

"Why?"

"Niki what's wrong?"

"I love you and you don't care."

"What do you mean. Of course I care. I love you too Niki."

"No you love Alexei."

"Niki don't do this."

"Who do you love?"

"Niki...."

"Answer me!"

"Both of you."

"Choose one!"

"I'm outta here."

"Why?"

"I love you Nikita Filatov. I wish you could understand. I love you so much. Goodbye." I said. I ran to my Lamborghini and got it. I started the car and back out of the driveway. He was watching from the window. I sped off. Alexei was beside me.

"Babe, calm down."

I kept driving. I ignored him. Before I knew it I was blinded by headlights. I was locked inside the car. The other driver backed up and took off.

"Jack off." Alexei said. I was stunned. I saw the blood on my shirt and pants. I was bleeding a lot. My right wrist hurt. I felt myself slipping from life. I was being pulled under.
I called Nikita.

"Hello?"

"Nikita, I love you." I said.

"Do you really?"

"Yes. I love you so much. I'm sorry."

"I love you too."

"I have to go. Good bye Niki."

"Bye Alex."

"Little Alex." Alexei said and I looked over. He was crying.

"What?"

"Now's your time."

"It's ok. I'm ready."

I woke up and was with Alexei. He was crying.

"Oh don't cry."

"I shouldn't have taken you."

"No, Alexei. I'm glad I'm here. I love you."

"Will you be my angel?"

"Of course, you're already mine."

"Will you be my wife?"

"Yes."