Sweetest Girl

When

The first time it ripped through my nose like wild fire. It sent pain though my cheek bones. After the snorting was done, the high I got was amazing, I felt invincible. I didn't cough the first toke or the second or the third. My body felt warm. I saw images making me aroused. It didn't hurt as I swallowed it with water. I was hot and I wanted to dance at the party. I rubbed against people that I didn't know. The intercourse was heaven. Reaching the big "O" was never a problem.

Aunt Jennie never paid attention to me at all. I basically lived in an already-pair-for apartment in New York City. Three weeks after my seventeenth birthday I got news that they found my brother. I didn't hesitate when I heard where he was from; Huntington Beach, California. I was all in. The party scene was supposed to be great.

After packing my things and loading them in a black BMW I smiled at the elderly woman who sat in the driver side of the car. I trotted up stares and went into my bathroom. My addictions were pulling at my skin. I thought I was going to bleed. My mouth went dry. I pulled out a bag of white; already shopped. I pulled out the small scoop and put the white powder in a line. I put the bag in my pocket and pulled out a tightly rolled fifty. I held the paper over my nose and went down the line.

The cocaine didn't hurt my nose as much any more. As soon as I finished the line I was shot through the roof. I was above the sky. My body was warm and I felt good. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was a beauty; as I had been told by my many guy friends.

My hair was belong in the front and on top of my head. The color hanged into brown at the ends and the back. I had black and brown coon tails around the ends of my hair. It was cut sort with a fringe going to the left and it was feathered. My skin was a pasty pale but I pretended to not notice. My eyes were a deep, root beer color brown. They no longer looked alive. They were dull and the were reddened over with intoxication. I was wearing a pair of neon purple pants and a rainbow yellow tank top. I was very thin. I still had curves in all the right places. My breast were very large; a forty double D. I had a good amount of ass as well. I smiled and made my way down stares.

Great a two day drive with an old lady.

Two Days Later

I nearly squealed in excitement. My nose started the itch for its partner in crime. I rolled my eyes as Eve, the old lady, got out of the car and headed for the doors. She left me to get my bags. I grabbed them and looked at the house. It was very big. It was white on white with red tile for the roof. It was mainly concrete in the front where many cars were parked.

I heard the door open and I looked at the door. I walked closer; challenging my eye sight. I had seen it wrong right? The man at the door was very well built. He had tattoos up and down his arms. He had dimples on his olive skin. His hazel eyes shinned with joy. He had his head shaved but it was beginning to grow back. He was in a pair of basketball shorts and a black tee shirt. Eve nodded and walked away, got into her car and left. I annoyed and pissed her off over our small trip. There was no wonder why she was in a rush to get the fuck away from me. I smirked.

I walked up to the door. Matt's smile grew as I edged closer. Matt moved aside and let me inside. He shut the door and looked at me. It didn't take a nerd to see how happy he really was.

"Hey. I'm Matt." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I patted him on the back four times before he let me go. I smiled up at him. "And your name is Sage, right?" Matt asked with a smile. He began walking to what I assumed was the living room. I followed him.

"I would rather be called Legs if you don't mind." I said quickly. We entered the room and I knew my assumption was correct. The tan carpet. The wine red wrap around couch. The family photos. The plasma television. And there they were.

Brian with his spiky hair and golden smirk. Jimmy with his crazy hair and piercing blue eyes. Johnny with his crazy color of the day, which so happens to be blue, and a beer in hand. Then there was Zack. My small obsession. His straight hair and brilliant green eyes. I smiled and waved.

"Everyone this is Sage. She's my sister." Matt said as he crossed his arms with a goofy grin on his face.

"Woah. It's been years." Jimmy said as he sighed with a smile. "Last time I saw you, you were a baby." Jimmy said softly. Brian nodded and smirked at me.

"Brian, no Haner charm." Johnny accused as he took a drink from his beer.

"So Sage." Zack began with a smile. I cut him off realizing that they weren't aware.

"Legs please. I'm called Legs back home and it's not gonna change." I said with a soft smile. All The while, the coke was calling my name.

The question was when could I slip away?
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of like this chapter. Drop a line and tell me what you think.