Sweetest Girl

Why

Nearly everyone was gone. I slipped into my room; clearing my nose all the way. I was only in a pair of white shorts and a yellow tank top. I passed Matt's bedroom door before slipping into my own. The carpet was white as were the walls. The walls had splatters of black and purple on them. I had a king size bed, a dresser and a desk. I was comfortable in my room. I lifted my window. I went over to my bed and packed a bowl (since the weed was already broken up) and sat beside my window. I had my mind on a lot.

I took my first toke. I missed the city lights.

Toke two. My Aunt was a bit crazy but I loved her.

Toke three. I was going to have to meet some ravers here.

Toke four. I needed another bowl.

Time Elapse

I was on my tenth bowl and my last thought was rave. I put away my stash and grabbed my keys, phone and cigarettes. I made my way down the stares. I stopped at the fridge and grabbed a beer, popped the top off, thew the top away and went out the sliding, glass back doors.

I remembered Zack heading to bed, since he lived with Matt, early. I wasn't sure if he was watching television, still drinking or playing with his cock. I shrugged my shoulders and took a drink of my beverage. The sky was pale black with the eve of the early morning. A thin cloud hid the stars. There was no moon. I could hear the sound of the waves crashing violently on the shore. I had never really walked on a beach. I stayed in the slick city streets of Manhattan.

"You shouldn't do that."

Zack.

I turned around and made sure I kept a good grip on the beer. Zack stood only a few inches away from me. He had on no shirt; exposing his chest and lower abdomen tattoo(s). I glanced down and saw that he was only outside in a pair of navy blue boxers. I let my eyes linger at his package. I then felt a dusty need for the sheer ecstasy. I bit my bottom lip and let my eyes drift back to meet Zack's. His eyes were focused on my own.

He saw me. There's no doubting it.

"You know." Zack said with a slight smirk. "You shouldn't stare at older men." His tone showed amusement. His package showed arousal.

I smiled and took a sip from my beer. I sized him up and smirked. "If you wouldn't flaunt it then I wouldn't be so compelled to look." I said with a smile. I could feel the throbbing between my legs. Every color was vibrant and Zack's face seemed to glow in the light. Drugs and sex was all I wanted. I got the drugs part; I just a bit assistance for the next.

"Nice." Zack said. I locked my eyes with his with a playful smile. He smiled back and I noticed how his eyes traveled over my breast, down my hips and on my crotch. He brought his eyes back up slowly.

"See something you like?"

"How old are you?" Zack asked, ignoring my question. He locked his eyes with mine as he took a step forward.

I took another step forward. My chest touched his but I didn't mind. I ran my finger tips over the outer lining of his chest piece; it was a colorful deathbat. I felt him shiver under my touch. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him to my chest. I rested my head right under his chin.

"Seventeen." I murmured. I breathed in his scent. I nearly stopped breathing because it was so intoxicating. He smelled like shampoo and axe. I rubbed small circles in his back as he wrapped his arms around me as well.

"Almost eighteen." Zack stated. I could tell he was remembering things that he did when he was my age. I nodded my head in his chest.

"You really shouldn't smoke weed or drink." Zack mumbled.

"You smelt that?"

"Yeah." Zack laughed. He shook his head. "You better hope that Matt doesn't smell it, see it for find it. He will so ape shit."

I swallowed the growing lump in my throat. I nodded. I had no words.

I knew Matt could be a problem but not this big of one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is alright. I like what happens though. I have no idea how long this story, and possibly a series, is going to be. So hang with me.

Drop a line and tell me what you think.