Sequel: Walls
Status: finished. the story continues in the sequel.

Story of a Girl

Making Some Plans

The four girls were sharing a couch, all curled up in different positions. Their eyes were glued to the glowing screen, as Jason Voorhees was stalking some girl who had hidden in a bathroom stall.

“Fuck. She’s gonna die. Holy fuck.” Evangeline was heard muttering.

“Don’t ruin it!” Amanda said, elbowing her slightly.

“I’m not! It’s horror movie facts. The couple that screws always dies. ALWAYS. And then the person who says, ‘I’m going to go check out why blank happened, dies too. Come on now.” She said rolling her pale blue eyes.

The horror music was playing and all four girls grabbed each other’s hands. Jason swung his axe, thus slicing the girls head open.

“Fuck.” Evangeline muttered, shaking her head.

Out of nowhere Sydney’s phone began to ring, causing all four of the girls to shriek. “Fucking goddamn hell. Fucking Jesus Christ.” The black haired girl said, and Kara paused the movie.

“Hello?”

“Heyyy. What are you guys up to?” Alex’s voice asked on the other line.

Sydney chuckled a little, “Oh you know, just getting the shit scared out of us. You?”

“Getting wasted.”

“Big surprise.”

“Hey hey hey now. We weren’t invited to your little shindig, so lay off. Jealous.” Sydney laughed shaking her head, and putting her cell on speaker. “Anyway, are you guys going to stay in all night, or can we come crash?”Sydney looked at the girls and each shrugged.

“You can come I guess.”

“Awesome. We’ll be there in like....wait. We gotta find someone to drive us. Hold on.” The girls laughed and shook their heads.

“So, oh wise one of horror movies, even though you hate them. What are other horror movie facts?” Amanda asked, looking at the black and blue haired girl. She shrugged, pulling the sleeves of her hoodie, which looked way too big on her, over her hands.

“Well, there’s the sex one. And then the walking off alone. And then, DO NOT go into the dark room. If you're a guy, get out of there as fast as possible! The only one who ever survives is a girl. And then you never bathe, especially when in the house alone.” She was holding up fingers for every one that she listed, “Never pick up the phone and call for help, chances are your phone will be dead and the next thing you'll see is the monster swinging some sort of sharp object. Don't be a smart-ass. It'll only get you killed. Do not, under any circumstances, ever go skinny dipping, especially at night.” The group laughed and the girl shrugged. “I blame my brother. Made me watch so many fucking scary movies as a kid.”

“What the fuck are you guys talkin’ about?” Alex’s voice asked over the phone.

“Oh yeah, we were waiting for him to come back...” Kara said softly. The other girls giggled and Evangeline’s face flushed some.

“Horror movie themes.” Sydney said smirking, “Anyway you guys get a ride?”

“No.” Evangeline looked at Amanda, “Wanna go get them?”

Amanda shrugged, “Sure.”

“V and Amanda are on their way. Where are you at?” Alex told them and then they were off. “Wanna finish the movie while we wait?”

Kara nodded and the two continued to watch. Jason was stalking another poor girl, and right as he was about to kill her the doorbell rang, causing the two girls to shriek again. Sydney got up and answered it, the four slightly drunken guys snickering and the two girls had slight smiles on their faces.

“Sorry.” Amanda and V said, walking in the four boys behind them. “But on our way here, we’ve decided where we wanted to go for spring break.” V continued.

Sydney raised an eyebrow, “Okay. Where?”

“Vegas!” Alex cheered pumping both fists in the air.

“Vegas?” Sydney asked, raising an eyebrow again.

“Yeah. Vegas. It’ll be fun. C’mon Sydddd. Live a little.” Alex said pouting. Sydney laughed and shook her head.

“And why Vegas?

They shrugged, “Sounded good when we mentioned it. C’mon, it’ll be fun.” Alex pleaded.

Sydney sighed heavily, “Okay.” She said a slight smile pulling at her lips, “Let’s go to Sin City.”

The four drunken guys cheered, Sydney shushing them. “God, my dad could’ve slept through our screaming, but if you guys get any louder, he’ll wake up.” they nodded, all four sets of eyes glassy.

Eventually Sydney got the boys to settle in next to their girlfriends, leaving Alex to sit next to her. She draped her legs on his lap and he gave her a drunken smile. “Awwwes, Sydney loves me.” He said smiling.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. “God, you’re such a charmer.” He snickered and shrugged.

“I know.” She sighed and they glued their eyes back onto the screen.

A few hours later everyone was sprawled out around the living room. Sydney was the only one awake and she stood there shaking her head. “It looks like a party went down.” She said softly to herself.

“A horror party did.” She jumped at the sound of Alex’s voice.

“Oh, I didn’t realize you were awake.”

He shrugged, “I had to pee.” She laughed and shook her head.

“Thank you for that information, Alexander.” He laughed and nodded.

“Welcome” he said a smirk playing on his lips. “Anyway why can’t you sleep?” she shrugged.

“I don’t know. I guess just-” she trailed off and shrugged, “I just can’t sleep.” He nodded and pulled her over to where he had previously been laying and pulled her to lay with him.

She snuggled into his frame and his arms wrapped around her, and she felt safe as she did anytime she was in Alex’s embrace.

Hours later when all of them were awake, they piled into Evangeline and Sydney’s cars and drove off to have breakfast at IHOP.

They took up a U-shaped booth and their waitress looked tired and not in the mood for a group of teenagers.

“What can I get you to drink?”

“Coffee.” The black and blue haired girl said, and Amanda nodded in agreement. Zack, Sydney and Alex said orange juice, Rian and Kara said apple juice and Lisa said hot chocolate.

Everyone looked at the menu, sans Evangeline, because she claimed she can’t eat until noon on most days. It made her sick. So while everyone ordered their food, she simply sipped her coffee. The waitress came back with their food, but the group was too tired to be rowdy, and all four guys were semi-hung over.

While they waited, they all tried to firm up the plans for Vegas. “I say we drive. I mean, we’re used to it with tour and all. Just take one of the large vans, and go.” Alex was saying, “And we’ll make some friends on the way. C’mon, it’ll be fun.”

Evangeline raised an eyebrow, “Why are you so adamant about driving? I would much rather fly.” Alex sighed, shaking his head.

“No, it’s not the same experience. Trust me, you’ll have fun.” She sighed, and caved.

“I’m too tired to argue.” She said, taking a sip of her coffee,

The group remained mostly quiet, the two quietest ones even more so. Evangeline had her head rested against Zack’s shoulder, and her blue eyes were hidden behind their lids. His arm was around her and he pressed a kiss to the top of her head while they waited for the food.

Alex was holding a piece of ice when Sydney caught him. He held a finger up to his lips and attempted to throw the ice at the black haired girl.

“Don’t even fucking think about it, Gaskarth. Or you’ll be so fucking sorry.” His eyes widened at the girl who’s eyes were still closed.

“How’d you-I mean...Yeah, how’d you know?”

She opened her eyes and shook her head, “You’re not as clever as you seem to think.” He huffed and threw the ice on the ground. When the food came, Evangeline ended up eating some of Zack’s eggs and one piece of his bacon. He smirked and she stuck her tongue out at him.

Sydney had to admit she was somewhat envious of their relationship. They hadn’t known each other long, but seemed to be so comfortable being themselves. And Rian and Kara had been together for a while, same with Jack and Amanda. All three of their relationships were strong, and she wished she had that with someone. Someone who she could talk to and cuddle and just be with, without worrying about what she said, or if she’d cross a line.

And then she realized, that she did.

It was Alexander William Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I want to thank all of you. TEN STARS?!?! (I acutally just found this fact out. so if I've had them, I didn't know.)

you guys are simply amazing. Thank you so fucking much.

comments?