Chain

Calling all Chain Readers

First of all, if you're still subscribed to Chain this long after it ended, and you're not just too lazy to unsubscribe now that it's over, I love you. Second of all, please excuse the shameless advertising I'm about to do. Now, on to business. I've started a new story that just might interest you guys. It's sort of similar to Chain in some respects, though it's by no means a sequel. Check it out if you want. Here's the description and a link for you:

Life, Death, and the Inbetween

Hello, my name is Arimina Dawson, and I was born so you could die.

Arimina Dawson was born a reaper. At least, that's the best way she can describe it. She was born to guide the dead from the realm of the humans, to the realm of the dead. She lives in the realm of the reapers. Things are a lot different there, yet a lot alike. As soon as she was old enough to understand she was given assignments. She is given a name and their date and cause of death. Months before it will happen. She is supposed to check in on them occasionally, watch over them until it is time, spending more time with them as they move closer to the day they are supposed to die. Of course, the exact amount of time she spends withthem is up to her. Nobody can see her as she tails them. Not until they are dead, and then she guides the souls into the correct realm. Nobody, until she meet Grayson Harker. He can see her, perfectly. And Arimina isn't sure what she should do.

Grayson challenges everything she's ever known, and he makes her think. She enjoys his company, much to the dismay of her betrothed, Oliver Morley. And as his death draws nearer, Arimina is faced with conflict. How can she just watch this boy, the one human who has ever been able to see her, to hear her, smell her, touch her, taste her (but let's not get into that...), die? How can she let it happen? How can she not?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about that..... Think of it as one of those previews of the author's next book that are always in the backs of some books.