Love Struck

Let me tell you something

I decided to let my hair be the way it was. Long and wavy. I would usually put it up in a messy bun but seeing as I wanted to look nice for the date I have with little Tank. Okay, to tell you the truth, it is not really a date. Seeing as I’m old enough to be his big sister. He wanted me to be the one to accompany him when he finally find the courage to ask this girl he is currently crushing on. It was sorta cute as to how he told me that and I decided to help him out, to give him the support he needed!

I put on my white and purple stripe t-shirt, short jeans and my blue and white stripes flip flops before putting on my bracelets and put on some light make-up and when I say light, I meant just put on light lipsticks and blusher. I looked down at my LG before fiddling with my purse and my necessary things. I shoved a few things inside my purse and picked up my house keys and strutted my way to where we were supposed to meet.

----

“Marie,” I heard someone shouted my name once I had set my foot in. I looked up from the ground and smiled when I saw Tank sitting there, with a guy who looked irresistably familiar. I waved a little at Tank and went over to him, slowly as I tried to figure out who and where I have seen the guy before. I cleared my throat once I got to the booth and slid in, sitting across the guy. I tried to figure him out, he was wearing a beanie and had these HUGE shades on and the collar of his jacket was pulled up to his mouth and he looked somewhatcute like a terrorist.

“Hey, Tank, you are early,” I pointed out as I looked at the clock. We were not supposed to meet until 7 and right now, it was only 6.50. Yes, I infact love to come early. It is better of that way, anyhow.

“Yeah because I want to be really and make a good impression on her,” He said smartly and puffed his cheeks. I giggled at his adorable ways and nodded my head before turning my attention back to the guy who was sitting next to Tank. I did not know why, but I just could not take my eyes off of him. He looked vaguely familiar and I usually know what I was feeling. If I had a hunch, it would always turn out very, very correct.

“Marie, Nick, come on, she’s over there,” I could not fully comprehend what Tank had said before he dragged the both of us across the room, how he was able to do that? I have absolutely no idea. My mind was still processing the name that I just heard, Nick. Nick. Nick.NICK. Could it be the same Nick I had talked to this afternoon? He did mentioned his little brother wanted to meet someone today. But there are like a whole lot of people with the same name, Nick. But could it be really Nick?. I shook my head and pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind before plastering a smile on my face.

“Ellie, this is my friend, Marie! And this is my brother, Nick,” He grinned and before Ellie could even say anything, he shoo-ed us away. I laughed to myself, so much for moral support, Tank. I shook my head and made my way back to our booth. He followed in suit and sat across of me. And again, he drew my attention away from Tank who was chatting animatedly with Ellie.

I could not stand the silence and the way I felt he was staring at me behind those shades of his, so I broke the silence. “So Tank is your brother huh?” I said lamely. I could almost see him smile, almost and he nodded his head. I sighed and shook my head before clearing my throat.

“How come you know Frankie?” He asked and I raised my eyebrows, looking at him in puzzlement.

“Come again?”

“Frankie, you know, my little brother, Tank?” He said slowly, as if it was the obvious thing. My mouth formed the ‘O’ shape and I nodded my head before slapping my forehead. He stared at me, as if I was weird but then chuckled oh-so-quietly to himself.

“Well, I knew Ta- Frankie, I mean, because he usually goes to this park like 30 minutes from this cafe,” I told him and for a moment, he looked like he was shocked. “And we would usually hang out, I would listen to him talk about his problems and I would give him advices, basically things like that,” I continued to talk. “He is the sweetest little guy ever, he cheers me up and listens to me play the guitar,” I told him excitedly. Yes, Ta- Frankie, makes me happy. It is really hard getting used to calling him Frankie, instead of Tank.

“So you are the girl that he tells us about?” He asked me in disbelief. I giggled to myself and nodded my head.

“Probably,” I mused. “So tell me about yourself, mister,” I casually said, not wanting to sound too obvious. This curiosity was starting to get to me and I definitely need to know who he was!

Life is too short, so take the time and appreciate, does that line rings any bell?” He asked and my eyes widen and my jaw literally dropped to the floor. As much as I had a hunch he was the same Nick I talked to this afternoon, it was just surreal.

“Took you long enough, I recognized you the first second you stepped in this cafe,” He stated and then I stared at him, my eyes wider than before. If that was even possible. As if realizing that his sentence had came out wrong, he started stuttering around with his words.

“Well, you, I mean, I recognize you, yeah, that was it,” He rubbed the back of his neck and I laughed it off before nodding my head.

“This is such a small country, I can not believe I am meeting you right now,” I stated and gave a look to Frankie and he smiled. My brows furrowed as I realized something. “Why are you wearing all of these? Is it that cold?” I asked him as I looked down at choice of clothing. He shook his head and smiled.

“That is itself another story to tell, so Frankie is probably gonna take his time with his date,” He emphasized at the word and I giggled.

“What are you trying to say here?” I asked him.

“So, let’s play something, I mean, we are probably going to see each other a lot of times knowing Frankie,” He stated and I nodded my head.

“Okay then, let us start,” I gave him a smile. He grinned back and started asking me questions and my doing that to him as well.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, readers! Sorry for the late update? My grandmother came here and I didn't want her to feel left out so me and Shawn showed her around town and took a lot of silly pictures together!

I was so and so with this chapter. Do tell me what you think about it, alright? Comment! And thanks for reading!