When Neverland Calls Again

Prologue

I looked in the water, staring at the strange face looking back at me.
He looked like me, the same coloured hair. But it was longer. I frowned and he frowned too.
He had my eyes, he stole them. I frowned more and jutted my bottom lip out. So did the person in the lake. This boy, whoever he was, was older then me, but he had stolen something that no one else could. He had stolen Tinkerbell. I looked to where my Tinkerbell should be, where she should be over my shoulder. I just saw a fuzzy light and a faint tinkling noise, her noise.
"I'm sorry Tink" I whispered, now looking down at the water, the boy had the same face as me.
Sad.
Dispair.
Loosing the one person who helped me fly, obviously she helped him fly.
I heard Tink trying to talk to me
"What...?" I asked, I could only just hear her, but what I had heard was what I feared the most
"Tink that isnt funny!" I snapped my eyes blurred with tears.
I wasn't growing up. I hadnt grown up. That water was just broken.
But I had realised... The lost boys looked a little taller.. their hair a little shaggier then normal.
Whats happening to Neverland?
"Ah Peter!" A strong hand twisted my arm behind me. I knew that voice.
He had been gone for four years! Jane-... I got rid of him!
Hook!
"I never thought I'd see you again" He hissed in my ear
"And it looks like our little plan is working.. Neverland has lost its Never." He smirked against my ear and I growled
"Let me go Hook! Fight like a man and not like a cod!" I yelled, my other hand reached to my dagger
"I wouldn't do that Peter." A new voice spoke. Deeper. Almost.. frightening.
My hand was still gripped around the top of the dagger
"Do it and we'll kill her" Hook growled.
Tink had gone...
One of the many pirates I had fought stepped forwards, holding that fuzzy ball of light
"You are growing up Peter.. and there's nothing you can do to stop it" Hook hissed in my ear.
I froze.
Growing up.
"Goodbye.. Peter Pan."
Then nothing.
Blackness. Darkness.
One person floated to the top of my unconcious mind.
Jane Darling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm?
Comments or rates?
I dont know if this is good?