Stranger

chapter 1

Image

I ran a hand through my newly cut jet black hair and sighed. First day of junior year. I hitched my backpack over my shoulder and tugged at my long white shirt. I’m just staring at the large building in front of me while people push and shove their way past me, into this hellhole called a school.

If you listen carefully, even with music blaring in your ears, you can hear shrieking and screeching inside of that very building. Instantly I knew this was going to be a very hard year.

I took the first few steps into the school and already, I can see the whores called cheerleaders making out with their boyfriends. “Get a room”, I mumble but luckily no one hears me.

Gerard Way’s voice echoes through my ears as I listen to my all time favorite band. I lip sing the lyrics as I walk over to my first class for the school year. English. I dump my bag on the desk at the very back while people are still outside of the classroom, talking about their summer vacations. I just raise the volume of my iPod while grabbing my journal.

In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t really have too many friends. I’m not a rebel either. I guess I’m just another face in the crowd but it doesn’t matter to me. I just want to get it over with.

I didn’t notice the guy that sat next to me until he pulled out one of my ear phones. I glared at him while he smirked victoriously.

“There are 46 empty chairs in this classroom and you sit next to me. Why?” I ask him.

He just sits back and smiles at the ceiling. I look him over and notice his bag is covered with buttons and pins of different bands. He looks at me looking at him then pulls his chair closer to mine and puts my ear phone in his ear.

“Hmm… MCR? It’s only the first day and already you are ‘not okay’?” He smirks.

He sits back again and tugs his jacket, covering his blue shirt. Then I realize that it’s almost exactly like the Black Parade jacket. He notices again that I’m looking and the left side of his lip turns up to a smile.

“You’re pretty. You know that?” He says causing me to blush.

Luckily, people start walking into the classroom, chattering. He moves the chair back to its place and the teacher walks in.

“What’s your name?” is scribbled messily on a small sheet of paper in front of me.

He’s just looking away while the teacher orients us about the grading system. Nobody is listening and I grab my purple pen.

“Cassie. Yours?” I write as neatly as possible but not making it look to evidently perfect before passing it back to him.

He runs his hand over his jet black hair before I notice he has red highlights. Or was it just the light? His pale skin seems to be glowing with the light and the black jacket makes him shine more like some sort of angel. His eyes a very pretty shade of blue.

When he passed the note, I quickly looked away, as if I wasn’t staring but he saw me and giggled. It made him all the cuter.

“MAX” was all he said and soon, the bell rang, signaling the end of first period.

I have no idea why, but when we bumped shoulders at the door, I felt this jolt of electricity and I didn’t stop thinking about it until lunch break.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please.

I promise I'll update this as frequent as possible! :D

XoX-LOSER-XOX