Sequel: She's Dancing Alone

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Dashboard Confessional

The bell rang and I took to my feet. Grabbing Jack’s hand I pulled him from the room and walked in the direction of Rian and Alex’s last class. Sure enough when we got there Rian was leant against the wall a few feet from the door. Alex was stood in front of him talking to him about something or other until we appeared. Both their eyes drifted to us, Alex took in Jack and gave him a small smile and a quick nod.

“You ready to go?” He asked him.

“Sure am,” Jack grinned. I couldn’t help but feel a bit lonely at that point, not seeing any of my friends for who knows how many hours. But then I felt Jack squeeze lightly on my hand making me think about where we were planning to go later in the evening. As the guys talked around me I clung onto Jack’s hand and stared at the linoleum I was pacing. As bright light engulfed my body I realised we were outside. Lifting my eyes they were instantly drawn to the Audi sat across the lot. Rian had seen Kara and left to say goodbye to her while Alex started talking to a few guys walking past. Jack pulled on the arm furthest from him so I was facing him. “We still on for tonight?” He asked smiling at me. I simply nodded and looked down at our hands which were tied together in front of us. He squeezed my hands lightly grabbing my attention. Tilting his head to the side he gave me a soft look. “This won’t last long,” he muttered. I nodded once again and turned my head to the side. Pressing his face up against the side of mine a small giggle passed through my lips. “Smile,” he mumbled against my skin. I did as I was told as he pulled away, the expression on his face mimicked mine. “I love seeing that,” he commented grabbing my face and planting a kiss on my lips. As he pulled away I let a grin swipe over my face. Alex began to call from the few meters away he was, Rian was now back at his side as the two commented on our situation.

“Come on man; stop harassing the poor girl and hurry up!” Alex had called. Jack turned to send me an apologetic look. I rolled my eyes.

“Just go, have fun,” I smiled. His face suddenly brightened up. His hands remained on either side of my face as he closed the gap between us once again and pecked my lips.

“I’ll see you later,” he grinned before skipping off to the others. I smiled at the boy making his way from me before searching the small crowd for a small blond. After quickly finding Louise we made our way home. The walk was short but full of talk. Within a few hours I’d already showered and gotten ready. I was sat watching the images flick across the screen in front of me whilst counting down the minutes. I received a message to my phone letting me know Jack was outside waiting for me. I made my way outside, looking from left to right as I stepped off the porch. My eyes settled on the Honda civic parked not too far away with the boy leant against the front. His face was plastered with a smile as I approached the vehicle. I returned the smile as he opened the passenger door.

“It’s good to see you again,” I commented placing a kiss on his cheek before slipping into the seat.

“It’s amazing to see you,” he replied leaning down to the car and grinning before closing the door and making his way over to his side. I began to route through the glove compartment, pulling out CDs as he started the engine and began driving. I settled on an old disk and slipped it into the player as the music oozed through the speakers. My thoughts wandered to other things as I gazed out the window. We soon rolled up at the restaurant and the engine ceased. I turned to Jack, looking at him for a moment. His face turned to meet mine as I took in every one of his features. His eyes were always full of life. His skin was so soft, his lips so inviting. I quickly moved myself over to him and pressed my lips forcefully to his. It didn’t take too long for him to absorb what was happening and respond to my attack. My fingers ran through his hair, pulling at random strands as his hand gripped firmly onto my hip. I pulled away quickly and took in the expression on his face. He looked flustered, his eyebrows slightly raised and his mouth open but at a lack of words. I smiled to myself, untangling my fingers from his hair and breaking free of his grasp as I pulled the door open and slipped out. Every single aspect of him, I couldn’t get enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
So shot and I apologise but the party turned into an all-nighter and I really need sleep.
Hopelessly Waiting
almost.easy
Twisted Sensation_xo
Sarah KickFlip
slashXdash
(x2)
adri
YourBlackoutMemory
UnderScore_

<3

-THE RIPPER