Sequel: She's Dancing Alone

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Greeley Estates

I stood looking at Jack for a long while.

“I don’t know,” I whispered. Jack had his palm resting against the side of my face as he observed my expression.

“Okay,” he replied pressing the side of his face to the opposite side to which his hand was on. “You can tell me if there’s anything wrong,” he whispered into my ear. I sighed and leaned my face into his.

“I know I can, it’s just.” I sighed.

“It’s just?” Jack urged me on running his fingers through my hair.

“Just,” Rian told me you’ve been thinking about our relationship and I’m scared I’m not satisfying you and you want to move on to some slut in your music class. “Very confusing.” I frowned as the disappointment that chorused over me.

“Well whatever it is I’ll help you with it,” he assured me. I grunted.

“I know you will dumbass now let go of my face!” We both laughed before he purposely took hold of my face in both his hands and scrunched my cheeks together. I squealed as he continued to laugh and propped himself up on his knees. I shoved him off the sofa and lay down across it.

“Hey!” I heard him exclaim as his face came up and he frowned at me.

“I’m sorry little boy,” I replied ruffling his hair to which he rolled his eyes.

“Why must you always put me down?” He asked standing up and brushing himself off. “Wanna go for a walk? I’m in one of those kind of moods.” I shrugged and took to my feet.

“Sure, just let me grab a coat,” I smiled walking over to the closet by the door. Grabbing a black coat and slipping it over my shoulders I pulled my hair from the back and swept it over my shoulders. I turned on my heel and made my way back to the living room. “You ready?” I asked shifting my weight and leaning on the doorframe. He grabbed his jacket and turned to face me.

“Yeah sure,” he smiled making his way over. Grabbing my keys and shoving them into my back pocket we began to walk down the road. “So.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 1
erratic
abnurmel
adri
thegetupkay
Sarah Kickflip
almost.easy
slashXdash
Ii'm really not happy with my writing :/

-THE RIPPER