Sequel: She's Dancing Alone

Dark Eyed Dreamers

KillHannah

I reopened my eyes, rolling Jack off me before taking to my feet. I smoothed out my clothes before watching as Jack turned onto his back. Small laughs escaped his mouth as I smiled, extending a hand to help him up. He gratefully took it, lifting himself to his feet. His feet took him through the doorway into the kitchen. I followed and sat myself on the table as he opened the fridge and began to look around. I rolled my eyes at how much the boy could eat without gaining a pound. A moment or so later he sat a bowl of cereal on the table next to me and sat in front of it.

“Well, with it being my birthday, you not giving me my present yet and you apparently taking me somewhere, I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re taking up a job as a stripper and you want to give me the first lap dance,” he stated between mouthfuls of his food. I grunted out of disapproval in response. “That a yes?” I furrowed my eyebrows, picking up an apple and throwing it at him. “Ow! No need for violence!” He complained pouting. I lifted my finger and pointed it sternly in his direction.

“Deserved,” I argued calmly letting the apple roll past my dangling feet.

“Girl whatever,” he groaned rolling his eyes and taking his last bites of the cereal before placing the bowl in the wash basin. “I deserve an apology. Kiss my feet and I may consider forgiving you,” he ordered. I scrunched my nose up in response.

“Ew! No way am I going near your feet. That’s gross!” I defended folding my arms as he leant back on the counter.

“So that’s one thing you don’t like,” he smirked playing with his eyebrows.

“Damn straight! They’re disgusting,” I voiced ignoring his innuendo.

“I’ll remember that,” he chuckled beginning to play with his earring. “How much longer do we have anyway?” He asked. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, quickly glancing at the clock before replacing it.

“At least fifteen minutes, and I’ve been given commands to entertain you,” I smirked knowing he’d make something from it. His eyebrows rose up his forehead and his lips parted. I suppressed a laugh before making my way through another door into the living room. As I turned towards Jack his hands found my waist pushing me forcefully down onto the sofa. Before I had time to reply Jack was hovering over me, his lips attached themselves to mine. I responded just as quickly as it had happened taking in every part of him. The smell of his cologne mixed with his own personal scent, the feel of his skin as my fingers ran from his arms to his soft hair, the taste of his lips as they crashed against my skin. I heard Jack grunt and pull back. I looked at his eyes; the look on his face was just as stunned as I felt. I felt vibrations from inside my pocket, realising that this had been the reason for the halt. I awkwardly took the device from my pocket, looking at the screen which flashed with a new message. I opened the message, finding out that it was from Alex. Ready to go! Get him over here. I winced looking up at Jack who had an expectant look on his face and gave him an apologetic look.

“We have to go,” I muttered. He let out a frustrated groan.

“You’re kidding me right?” He replied exasperated as he let his arms collapse so he was lay across me.

“Afraid not,” I sighed. “Come on,” I began grabbing his arm. “It’s gonna be good, and we can’t be late.” He grunted once while shifting to the side allowing me to slip out from beneath him.

“This sucks,” he whined. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh shut up and come on,” I squealed pulling on his hand causing him to stumble before running out of the room with me. I quickly looked out of the thin window next to the door. It was nice out: perfect. I opened the door and led him out down the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
How many of you guys are hustlers?
Thanks to adri, thegetupkay, abnurmel and lottie2427 for commenting, especially kelseybarakitten' who was my 200th commenter. I'll try and update twice today.

-THE RIPPER