Sequel: She's Dancing Alone

Dark Eyed Dreamers

For Those Who Have Heart

I groaned as Jack carried me over his shoulder, through Alex's door and dropped me on the floor. It'd been a long day, from running from security guards and after hours of driving around out car windows finally, we all piled back in here.

"Why must you damage me?" I whined holding onto my side.

"Sorry," he muttered before dropping down beside me and resting his head on my shoulder. Alex was next through the door, howling words no one could seem to make out with Lisa rolling her eyes a few steps behind. After everyone had finished piling in the the room in a disorderly fashion we sat in near silence. Odd comments were thrown around, small questions were answered but other than that there was no sound in the room.

"We should get pizza," Zack concluded after a few minutes.

"Sure why not?" Jack shrugged as glances were exchanged. More people gave positive input and a couple of guys stood up. Of course, not Jack, his head was busy getting fat on my shoulder. I sighed as the boys made their way into the kitchen, Carolyn following and picking up leaflets to choose between. They eventually emerged for a split second, only to disappear out the front door moments later.

"Don't say bye," I grumbled. The remaining occupents of the room errupted into quiet giggles before the silence returns. "Sheesh! It's like they bring the party!"

"Today was a party. And yeah, Alex brought it," Kara laughed. I shrugged in agreement, well, defeat.

"I guess," I replied with a small yawn. "But thanks to him we almost got arrested and or banned from warped. I wanna sneak in next year!" I pouted causing the others to laugh.

"Did any of you see Paramore's set?" Rian asked as Kara shifted next to him to sit upside down.

"I saw it!" Louise chirped.

"Me too, Hayley's hot," Jack added as I rolled my eyes.

"I suppose. Gotta say though, if I were a lesbian I'd be all over Carolyn," Kara sighed earning a wide-eyed look of hope from Rian. "Down boy!" She added smacking his thigh causing him to yelp. The rest of us roared with laughter at the scene unfolding before us.

By the time the boys arrived were all in positions much like Kara's - abnormal. Pizza was soon shared between the lot of us before we realised something wasn't right.

"Where's Carolyn?" I suddenly asked. The room fell insto silence as we all looked around.

"Uh, I dunno," Alex finally answered.

"You don't know?" Zack asked panic apparent in his tone.

"Hey! Don't blame this on me, you were with us!" He retorted. People quickly jumped to their feet and a couple of people bolted for the door.

"Where was she? I thought you were all sticking together?" I asked Alex frantically.

"We were! I don't understand any of this!" He replied running his hands through his hair.

"Guys! Can someone please shut the fuck up and help find my girlfriend?" With nothing more than a quick nod torches were gathered as the rest of us made our way to the door. Louise and Kara had agreed to stay back at the house in case she returned, the rest of us split up and took down the dark streets.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! Just a filler, will get more of a plot soon. Need to hurry though. Thanks commenters. Love for you all <3.

-THE RIPPER