Sunrise Testimony

Just your non-ordinary caffeine addicted teen. Who else could save 2 intertwined worlds from chaos?

Spring break has just begun. Her parents were going on a weeklong trip, leaving her and her twin home alone. Friends, freedom, and food. Lynn thought life was good. Too bad life never stays that way for long.

After being attacked and betrayed, she is forced into the world of vampires. She comes to find there are no sparkles or frills, but fear and a constant hunger for blood and revenge. Being new to this side of reality, mistakes happen, but are some cuts too deep to heal?

She, her friends, and some very interesting characters get dragged along for the ride as the whole hidden world turns to chaos. Clans declare war, mysterious killings are at an all time high, and dark secrets are learned. Broken promises, kidnappings, and blurred lines. Is there really a right and wrong in such a world? Lynn better find out and fast. Her life depends on it.

No prophesies, no chosen ones, just your non-ordinary caffeine addicted teen.
  1. Camp Out
    The beginning is the half of every action.
  2. Bloody Sunday
    Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. -Arthur Miller
  3. Body, Mind, and Soul
    Change is the law of life. -John F. Kennedy
  4. In the Mean Time
    We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance. -Harrison Ford