Devils Diary

Devils Diary 3


~ The Next day ~

Elliot woke up before Ashura and saw a note left next to him. He grabed the note an it read :
Dear Elliot

Please meet me in the back yard. I need to speak to in privet.
From, Reki

Curiosity go the better of Elliot so he changed into this :
Image
(but with purple pants)
then walked into the back yard. When he got there, he saw Reki standing facing him wearing a beautiful light pink kimono with pure white sakura petals. Her hair was tied up in a neat bun with chop sticks in it. She had light pink flip flops and wore a light make up on.

Reki: Ah, I see you found my note. I have a question to ask.

Elliot nodded for her to continue in curiosity as he watched her walk closer to him.

Reki: Why don’t you leave Ashura and come to me, you know I am very beautiful and you would love a beautiful woman other then a mangy Goth.

Elliot: I will stay with Lady Ashura till the day I die. She will be the only woman I stay with.

Reki: *angry* WHY, WHY NOT ME YOU PROTECT. I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ALIVE. I’M STRONG AND BRAVE. WHY DO YOU WANT A PATHETIC GIRL LIKE ASHURA? NOBODY LIKES HER. EVEN HER OWN BROTHER HATES HER.

Elliot: She will not stoop to your level to get a man. She is not arrogant or as stubborn as you.

Renee: *walks out after hearing the whole conversation* He is quit right about her. She is also not a two timer and considers peoples feelings.

Reki: *Nervous* Ren, hehe, what are you doing here this early?

Renee: I should be asking you the same thing but my answer is quit obvious.

Akito and Ashura then walk out sleepily wondering what was happening.

Akito/ Ashura: What’s wrong, it’s too early.

Renee: Well first Reki is trying to seduce Elliot to be with her wearing kimonos and stuff like that.

Ashura: *Now fully awake* WHAT, YOU LITTLE BRAT. LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE. FIND YOURSELF A BOY THAT WILL LIKE YOU FOR BEING A BITCH YOU WHORE!!!!

Reki: *yells* DON’T YOU DARE CALL ME A WHORE YOU ARROGANT SLUT. DON’T YOU SEE THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU? YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS EXCEPT THAT DEVIL GIRL AND YOUR OWN BROTHER EVEN HATES YOU. I BET EVEN RENEE AND ELLIOT HATE YOU DEEP DOWN. YOU WILL BE ALONE TILL YOU DIE.

Ashura: *cries* maybe your right, nobody does like me. Ryoko even hates me. Maybe everyone in the world just wants me to die.

After she says that Ashura runs into the house fast with hot tear running down her face. All the boys watch in worry as Ashura run. They then turn to glare at Reki.

Akito: That was low Rek. Even for you. I do care for my sis just like Ren and Ell. She is not a slut and she is very kind. Get the hell out of my house Reki NOW!

Reki: Akito, you can’t do this to me. You know as well as I do that Ashura deserves what I said. Don’t you agree with me Renee.

Renee: Reki, get out of my sight. I don’t want to see or speak to you again. Just leave. You know that I think of Ashura as a sister.

Reki: Elliot, what about you?

Elliot: Leave at once. You have hurt lady Ashura far too much. Now LEAVE!!!

Reki silently left as the boys watched her leave. Elliot ran into the house and to Ashura’s door before the others. She lightly knocked on the door waiting f or an answer. When he didn’t get an answer he opened the door which was open and saw Ashura on her bed with her wings wrapped around her securely. He walked over to her and sat on bed next to her. He stroked her hair soothingly trying to make her stop crying.

Elliot: *whispers* Shhh, lady Ashura please calm down. You know as well as I do that no one hates you, well maybe Reki but Renee and Akito do care for you. They even kicked Reki out for what she did.

Ashura: *Raspy voice* I know that everything she said is true. No one ever liked me. I was always hated at home and at school. I always felt so alone. The only one who would actually talk kindly to me was my mother but she is dead and I’m alone.

Elliot grabbed her a pulled her into a caring hug.

Elliot: *Whispers* Remember lady Ashura what I said, you are never alone. You have me to always turn to. I could never hate you and will never hate you. I will always be here waiting with open arms for you.

Ashura: *Whispers* Thank you Elliot. You are the kindest person I have ever met. I’m glade I have a friend like you by my side.