Our Little Fairy Tale

Furry Dude

Renesmee's P.O.V.

"You two ok?" Rosalie asked as we descended the brown carpeted stairs, holding each other's hand. Jacob was keeping me closer than usual, something I thought was impossible.

"Yeah, everything is fine, thanks Rose." She looked disappointed. "What is that face for?" I asked, confused.

"Oh nothing, I just thought you would have slapped him about a bit." She laughed and I joined in.

"I will make him pay in another way." I whispered as I swept passed her. She hugged me close to her.

"I like your thinking, I have taught you well. I am so proud." She smirked and pretended to wipe a tear away from her eye. Jacob watched us in total confusion. I had to laugh at him, he looked so lost.

"What was all that about?" He asked as I turned to him.

"You will soon find out." I teased. Then I saw my father's angry glare from the corner of the room. Crap! He may not have been able to read my mind but he could read Rosalie's, he knew exactly what I was saying. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I lowered my head to the ground. I placed my palm on his shoulder as I walked past.

Sorry, I told him in a way no-one else knew what I was saying, I should have thought about you. He just took my hand in his and kissed it. Oh the relief, I was forgiven but that was extremely embarrassing.

"Your up!" Emse exclaimed wrapping me tightly in her embrace. Emmett kissed my forehead and sat down to watch something on the t.v.

"Where's mom?"

"She has gone hunting with Carlisle, Jasper and Alice." Now that I thought of it, my throat began to burn. It felt dry and hot. My face narrowed painfully.

"Looks like somebody needs blood." Jacob laughed and hugged me closer to his side. I smiled awkwardly. It must have been two months since I went hunting last.

"Yeah, I think you're right." I said as I rubbed his back.

"We can go now, if you would like?"

"Sounds good to me. Elk's watch out." I grinned.

"You want me to come too?" My father asked. I knew he would be nervous with me gone but Jake was with me. I knew he would let nothing happen.

"Thanks dad, but it is ok. You would only be bored, you went yesterday. Besides I have Jake to keep me company." He was about to protest but he gave in and nodded his head in agreement.

"See you later, love." He called after me and Rosalie gave me the most cheesiest grin I had ever seen. I slapped her playfully on the shoulder.

"See you later guys." I waved while I took my jacket from the hook. We walked down the steps and towards the trees. It was colder than I had expected so I decided to put on my jacket.

"Let me help you." Jake motioned taking the jacket from me and held it up so I could slip my hands in. I pulled my hair outside the coat and pulled it to one side so that it was hanging down my shoulder and my neck was bare. I felt Jacob press his lips softly against my bare skin. I closed my eye's in a desperate attempt to savior this moment. I love you, I told him through my thoughts while his mouth was still touching my neck.

"And you have no idea just how much I love and adore you." He replied as he kissed my cheek and rubbed my side over the curve of my hip. "God you are beautiful. I don't think I will ever get used to looking at you. In a good way I mean. I suppose I will just have to learn to live without my breath for awhile." Again, I felt my cheeks get hot. I hated compliments but when Jake said them I didn't mind because I knew he meant them from the bottom of his heart.

"Seriously, you will have to stop doing that. It is getting embarrassing." I smiled.softly.

"Only for you, I love telling you how extremely sexy you are." He said as he kissed my lips. My knees went weak so I gripped his arms for support.

"And I will never get used to that." I breathed.

He laughed as a smug smile showered across his face. "C'mon, I don't want you fainting." He gripped my hand as we ran into the forest. He didn't phase, he was still fast enough in his human form. "I will wait here, you do your thing." He leaned against the tree and slapped my ass as I walked away laughing.

"Oi, keep your hands to yourself, lover boy." I teased. I had told him to wait, I didn't was him following me like a yo-yo while I tried to catch my food. I was basically only behind the tree anyway.

I stood and waited as still has a marble statue. I could smell it, it was very close. I lost myself to whatever senses took over me. The elk ran passed me not even noticing I was there until I bent over and sunk my teeth into its neck. I sucked until I felt full. I stood up feeling alot stronger than I had an hour ago. I patted the Elk on the head. "Sorry furry dude."

"You talk to your food now, huh?" I saw Jake standing against the tree behind me, his hands folded. The amusement written all over his face.

"Jake, I would like you to meet Henry." I joked, as I pretended to introduce them both.

"Seriously, Ness I worry about you sometimes." He shook his head as he lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Not in front of Henry." I laughed as his kisses trailed along my neck. He walked around to the other side of the tree and pinned me against it as his kisses diverted from my neck to my lips. His tongue grazed my bottom lip longing for entry so I opened them and his tongue slid in and met mine. His kiss was passionate as my fingers tangled in his short dark hair. His body pressed harder against mine and I moaned quietly. This only made his kiss even stronger. We continued like that for a few moments until I remembered we were in a forest, in the middle of the day. And my family were roaming somewhere close by. Now that would be awkward. We both pulled away gasping for air as our breathing came fast.

"You are driving me insane here, Ness." He breathed as he rubbed his nose against my cheek. His head shot up and he looked at me. " I think Bella is on her way. I can smell their scent." Now that he said it so could I. I was so wrapped up in what we doing I couldn't think of anything else. He set me down softly on my feet and kissed my forehead. They were closer than what I had thought because just then they emerged from the trees.

"Hey sweetie." My mother stopped surprised to see me. I blushed thinking of how embarrassing it would have been if she had come just two minutes before. I bit down on my swollen lips.

"Hey mom. Hi guys." I waved to the rest of the family. "We are just on our way home now, too. We can go together." I smiled guiltily.

"Ok..." My mother's suspicious face told me she knew exactly why I sounded so damn guilty and why Jacob, who usually never shuts up was dead silent. They all ran ahead while we followed closely behind. When I looked beside me to say something to Jacob he wasn't there. I stopped and turned around. He was there alright, he just about stopped himself in time so that he didn't come crashing into me.

"Jake what are you doing?" I demanded. He looked like a five year old child who had just broke his mother's favorite vase.

"Sorry just admiring the view." He laughed. What was he talking about?

"The view of wh-" Then I realized why he was running behind me. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling but it didn't work. I punched him playfully on the shoulder. "Oh what am I going to do with you?"

"I have a few ideas in mind." He smirked as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into him. Again his kisses trailed down my neck and I lost my train of thought.

"I.....think......we should......get......going." I breathed.

"Fine." He sighed as he took my hand and ran.

"Oh crap." I stopped, he looked at me confused. "I forgot to say goodbye to Henry."