Our Little Fairy Tale

Wanted

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Hey Jacob." Alice's high pitched voice sang as she opened the door.

"Hey Alice. She ready?"

"I will just go get her. Come in, don't be shy. We only bite when you annoy us." She laughed. "Emmett is in the living room." I walked into the bright living room and sat down next to Emmett.

"Hey dude." He greeted as he kept his eye's on the t.v. I heard Nessie's light footsteps behind me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed my cheek. Her scent had my head spinning.

"Ready?" She smiled. I stood up and hugged her. She was wearing a black sweat pants with a purple t-shirt. She was beautiful in any colour but purple was my favorite colour on her. Her black coat hung over her arm and she had her bag with all her stuff on her back.

"I've got a movie and toffee popcorn." Her face lit up.

"Jacob Black you went all out. You even got my favorite." She laughed.

"Anything for you." I replied as I followed her out of the room. "Were is Bella and Edward?"

"Oh, they went back to the cottage early. Probably wanted to take advantage of a house without me." She shuddered and I laughed at her cute expression. We said goodbye to everyone before we left. The warning glances from her uncles were not as frequent as they used to be.

When we got to the house I helped Billy to bed as Nessie got changed and put on the movie. "Be good tonight, and if you can't be good be careful, Jake." Billy laughed as I helped him from his wheel chair to the bed. My eye's narrowed.

"What are you talking about, man?"

"You and Nessie." I laughed as I realized what he was talking about.

"I will." I smiled. "Now go to sleep."

"Jacob." He called just before I closed the door. I poked my head around without turning back on the light. "Your mother would have been proud." I could hear the remorse in his voice. "She would have really loved Nessie. Just so you know, I have her engagement ring in my locker, any time you feel you are going to need it, now, you know where it is. I would be happy to give it you, especially for Nessie, she is a great girl and your mother would have wanted you to have it." I had to swallow a few times to get rid of the lump in my throat. I never even knew my father had my mother's engagement ring. I knew it was a big deal for him to give it me and I was truly touched.

"Wow, thanks dad, I would love nothing more but to give it to her." My voice broke as I said it.

"She reminds me of your mother in a lot of ways, Jake. Hold on to her with every bit of your strength, son. Don't ever let her go!"

"I won't dad, thanks." I smiled gratefully and closed the door. I had to compose myself before I went back to Ness, so I went into the bathroom and splashed clod water in my face. When I returned she was sitting on the sofa reading the back of the movie cover. I leaned against the door frame and stared at her for a long moment. It meant alot to me that my father could say that about her. It was obvious he really loved her. When she noticed I was standing there she looked up at me with the most beautiful grin on her face.

"Hey, you." She whispered. "Your dad, ok?" I loved that about her, it was always about somebody else, never herself.

"Hey, sweetheart. Yeah he is fine." I walked towards her and lifted her up so that she was sitting in between my legs on the couch. "Will I turn it on?"

"Ready when you are." She said. I pressed play on the remote. It was some thriller movie. I knew I wasn't going to be able to pay much attention to the movie, not with her next to me, there was no point. After about a hour into the movie I felt my eye's get heavy. They felt like metal. I heard Nessie giggle beside me. I thought there was something funny in the movie until I opened my eye's and she was laughing at me.

"Go to bed Jake, you are exhausted. You are around the forest all day and you have been worrying about me."

"No, no, I'm fine." She just nodded her head and grunted.

"Men." She breathed. "Well lie down at least." She pushed me down and I surrendered without a fight. I could feel her head on my cheat and I could smell her coconut shampoo. She was tracing circles along my arm as she watched the t.v and before I knew it I had succumbed to the darkness of my sleep.

Renesmee's P.O.V.

I knew he was tired. Poor thing, I wouldn't blame him. He looked adorable as he slept but this sofa was not doing him any good. The movie had ended so I decided to give myself the challenge of getting him to bed and I wasn't going to carry him, that would be just too funny for me to handle. "Jake." I whispered in his ear and shook him a little. All he did was jump slightly and went back to sleep. I continued to whisper his name in his ear until he opened his eye's. "Come on, lets get you to bed, Mr." I took his hand and dragged him to his room. When I looked back at him I had to bit my lip to stop myself from laughing, he looked like he was sleep walking. I sat him on the bed and pulled off his t-shirt, he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. "Oh no, not tonight. Lye down, Jake." He obeyed without any hesitation. I felt like a mother. I kissed his forehead. "Night. Love you."

"Love you, too." He breathed. He grabbed my wrist as I began to walk away. "Where are you going?" His voice sounded strained.

"I'm leaving you get some sleep. I am not tired. Don't worry I will stay within the four walls of the house, I promise." He sighed and closed his eye's.

As I walked into the kitchen only to hear Jacob's phone vibrating on the counter. I picked it up, it was Sam. What would Sam want at one in the morning? I flipped it open. "Hey Sam."

"Renesmee where is Jacob?" He roared.

"Sam what is wrong? He is sleeping." I stuttered my words.

"Well wake him up, we need him in the forest. NOW!" He didn't give me a chance to say anymore, the line went dead.