Our Little Fairy Tale

Unrecognizable

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Jacob." I heard my name being called from a distance. I stirred and opened my eye's slightly only to see her beautiful face stare back at me. I sat up realizing she looked anxious. "You have to get up, Jake. Sam just called, they need you in the forest, it sounded really urgent. Come on get up!" She ordered pulling the covers off of me.

"Ok, ok!" I groaned. I pulled on my black sweatpants as fast as I could. "Wait here, ok!" I told her as I left the room. "They are probably over exaggerating." I tried my best to say it firmly but I knew it wasn't true. Sam would never call unless it was something really important.

"Jake, I can't just stay here and wait. I will go crazy." She said her eye's were pleading with me to let her go but I couldn't. What if it was something very dangerous, I didn't want her getting hurt.

"No, Ness I am sorry, babe. Stay here with Billy." She rolled her eye's and sighed.

"Ok, but hurry back Jacob. Let me know as soon as you can." I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Of course." I said before I planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Don't kiss me like that." I could see the tears in her eye's as her voice broke.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Like you will never see me again." I smiled gently.

"You crazy woman. I will be back before you know it."

"I heard that one before." She muttered. "I love you." She told me as I left the house.

"I love you too." I replied looking back at her beautiful blue eye's. I ran as fast as I could. I needed to phase so I could find out what all the fuss was about.

Guys, what is going on? I asked.

'Bout fucking time, Jacob. Paul shouted bitterly.

Shut up Paul! Sam demanded. It's Seth. He continued. I felt my heart beat quicken and my pace fasten.

What happened Seth? I asked. I was hoping nothing happened to that kid.

He followed an unusual scent up north and ever since we can't hear him. There is no contact from him at all.

Oh Christ, than what are we waiting for? At this stage I was with the rest of the pack. Then I noticed Leah pacing up and down.

Leah are you ok? I asked. I truly felt sorry for her.

I will be when we find him. The sadness was evident in her voice.

Was it Aro or Caius?

No he would have recognized their scent. I was a couple of miles away and I was about to follow him when he said it was ok they had gone. I could smell it too, and it wasn't anything I recognized. But it must have come back because before I knew it he was running up north and none of us can hear him anymore. Leah informed me, her tone becoming hysterical.

Leah! I called. Renesmee is back at the house if you want to go to her. You don't have to come.

Yeah you don't have to. The rest of the pack agreed.

My ass. Of course I have to go cause I swear if anything happens my little brother- I could see tears running down her fur.

I could smell a familiar scent, more than one. It was the Cullens they were on their way. As much as we would have wanted to handle this on our own, we needed them. We needed to know if they recognized the smell. Great! I heard Embry mutter sarcastically. He obviously caught on to their scent too.

"What is going on?" Carlisle's calm voice asked. I retold the whole story through my thought's and waited as Edward informed them of what happened. They stayed as still as statues for a moment, I guessed they were trying to figure out if they recognized the scent.

"I don't know it." Rosalie shrugged her shoulders. They rest of them nodded their head, they obviously did not know either.

Edward's eye's widened. "There is more than one. But they are vampire's, I think. I don't know, I can smell your kind of scent too." He stated as he lowered his chin. "And I can't catch on to his thought's either." He said. "Jacob where is Nessie?" He asked.

Back as the house. I told him.

"Where is she?" Bella asked. i could hear she was worried.

"At Jacob's." He told her gripping her tighter to him.

"Ok Bella you go to Renesmee back at Jacob's and make sure she is ok. Alice will you go too?" Carlisle asked. They were both gone before he had a chance to say anything else. He was worried, I could sense it from him and it made me worry because Carlisle was usually the calm and refined one. "We will need to separate. Emmett, Jasper, Edward and I will go with you up north. Jasper may come in handy. And Rosalie and Esme, if you don't mind would you stay here and look out?" They both nodded in agreement.

Well, we can't leave two women here on their own, Paul stated. I felt like laughing at him. I wouldn't care to be the one to come up against either of them.

Seriously, Paul, you need a slap of reality. They could probably take the whole pack by themselves. I saw Edward smile slightly. Then I saw Esme comfort Leah in the corner. I was glad Esme was here, her and Leah always got on well and Leah really needed someone as much as she did not want to admit it.

"Ok, lets go." Carlisle demanded before kissing his wife softly on the lips.

"Good luck." She told us all. We were already running doing our best to keep on to both Seth's scent and the other smell we did not recognize. For some reason I was already missing Nessie and I only left her a few minutes ago. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that this night was going to turn out to be a lot more eventful than expected.