‹ Prequel: Ironic

Romance & Revenge

Ignorance

“Dude, Juno rocks in Hard Candy,” Dean chuckled and looked over at Sam with a big goofy smile on his face. “Did you see how she made him think she cut his balls off?”

“That was wicked,” Indio agreed with Dean, nodding as he held his hand up to high five above Sam’s head. “She’s awesome.”

“Guys, Denae is asleep could you keep it down?” I wanted to laugh but held it back since Denae was fast asleep on my shoulder. I had held her, rocking her to sleep while they watched Hard Candy on PPV in our new hotel room in Chattanooga, Tennessee. “Dean, could you come pull the covers for me?”

“Yeah,” he slowly stood from the second set of beds and walked over to the first one; he pulled down the comforter and grabbed Denae from my hands so he could lay her down on the bed. I smiled as I watched him kiss her forehead and tuck her in with her dolls. He turned around and smiled lovingly at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Mhm…I love you.”

“I love you too,” I smiled and kissed his lips swiftly and then laid my head down on his shoulder. “I missed you so much, Dean.”

“You have no idea how much I missed you,” he told me that and then left it at that. We just stood there in each others arms before Indio made some kind of sarcastic remark and we broke apart so Dean could run over and punch him in the shoulder.

“Guys calm down your going to wake Denae up,” I complained and walked over so I could slap each and every one of them in the back of their heads. “Now shut up.”

“Damn Remy,” Sam complained rubbing the back of his head where I had slapped. He was going to continue complaining but Dean’s phone started ringing.

“Hello?” he answered gruffly. The one sided conversation basically consist of yeahs and where ats that had each of us looking at each other confused.

“I’ll stay here with Denae, be careful,” I told Indio and Sam even before Dean got off the phone. I knew his first words would be something such as time to go orwe have to go. “I love you.”

“Love you too,” both boys, Sam and Indio gave me hugs and kisses on the cheek. They stood from the bed and walked to the door, waiting for Dean to be done talking on the phone.

“Stay here with Dee, I have to go check on a case Bobby’s involved with about thirty miles from here on some small farm out in the country, Indy can stay here with you,” Dean instructed and nodded towards Indio. Poor Indio shook his head and frowned with disappointment, he really did love going with Dean on cases. Dean laughed and turned back to me, he leaned down and kissed my cheek before pulling back to smile at me. “I love you, stay safe.”

“You better come back in one piece okay?” I poked his chest and smiled softly when he kissed my lips, lingering for a moment before he leaned back and nodded. “Now go on so you can get back before sunrise.”

XxXxXxXxX

“Come here,” I called out to Denae, she had woken up from a very long nap and cried like a baby when she seen that her daddy and both uncles were gone. I had tried explaining but she ignored me and threw tantrum after tantrum until finally I popped her bottom and put her in time out on the bed, which really pissed her off. “Dee, I’m sorry for getting onto you but I’ve been trying to tell you that everyone will be back, they had to go to the store.”

“Momma,” she sniffed and crawled into my arms. I kissed her head and waited until she cried out her frustrations before I leaned her back and kissed her nose.

“Daddy will be back, I promise,” she nodded and laid her head on my shoulder, she watched cartoons from the bed until the door was knocked on, at noon. I laid Denae on the bed, since she was in my lap watching TV and went over to open the door, standing there was a police officer. My heart dropped to my stomach, not only because the hotel room was paid for on a fake credit card account but Dean, Sam and Indio were all gone. “Can I help you, officer?”

“Are you Remy Young?” he asked taking off his cap.

“Yes,” I shifted nervously on one foot. “Can I help you?”

“Could you please just come with me?” he asked politely so I grabbed my purse and went to grab Denae from the bed.

“What is it?” I questioned locking up the hotel room door before I trailed to the police cruiser. “Where are we going?”

“The station, we have a man named Indio Young in custody,” the officer told me and instantly I began to worry. Yeah, Indy has a clean sheet when it comes to arrest records but he sings like a canary when he gets caught stealing cookies from the kitchen, imagine what he'd tell the cops.

“That idiot, what did he do?” I asked the officer as I looked back at Denae, she was sleeping peacefully on the leather seats. “Was there others arrested too?”

“No just Indio Young, he was found breaking into an old warehouse downtown,” the officer told me, looking over at me for a second. “Is this Indio your husband?”

“You didn’t read the file, did you?” I gave him a long stare before glancing back at the window. “I’m his sister.”

“Of course,” he smirked. I did not like this flirty-cocky cop; he was beginning to get on my nerves when he pulled into the station. “This way Miss Young.”

“I may have answered to Miss Young before but I also go by Mrs. Winchester,” I gave him a snooty look and bent down to pull Denae out of the back seat, the officer watched me with a stunned look on his face. I went inside without the cop and smiled at the officer behind the front desk. “Hi, I’m here to get my brother, Indio Young?”

“We’re letting him go, since he’s a bit on the—innocent side?” the officer laughed at what I guess was an inside joke. “I’ll bring him out in just a minute.”

“Thank you,” I smiled and watched as he walked off, I waited for a good ten minutes, brushing Denae’s hair until Indio stumbled out the door. “You’re a moron, when did you leave? I thought you were in the bathroom.”

“When you were sleeping,” he commented picking Denae up to carry for me. “I went out for food but I heard something in a building across the street. I didn’t even make it inside, stupid cops.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Paramore has a new song out called Ignorance, its pretty damn awesome.

The boys we know and Love.

Comments!