‹ Prequel: Ironic

Romance & Revenge

Demons

“Next time, don’t leave alone,” I slapped the back of his head and started towards the door. “Come on, Dean should be back by now.”

“I don’t know why you have to hit me,” he complained rubbing the back of his head where I had hit him.

“Because you’re stupid enough to get caught,” I rolled my eyes and held the door open for him to follow, holding Denae. “Seriously dude, you’re so much smarter than that.”

“I know,” he sighed and glanced over at Denae who was playing with her hair on his shoulder. “Let’s go home now, please?”

XxXxXxXxX

“Where were you?” Dean basically bum rushed me as soon as I walked in the door.

“Indio got arrested, I had to go bail his ass out,” I told him, motioning over to Indio who was laying Denae lay down on the bed, she had woken up and was begging for Spongebob.

“Oh—“he paused and looked away from me to Indio. “What did you do, man?”

“Killed a bum for three bucks,” Indio turned around, put his hands on his hips and stared blankly at Dean. Sam snorted from somewhere behind him, making Indio turn and shrug his shoulders as his defense. “I got caught trying to get into an old abandoned house.”

“You got caught?” Dean snorted unintentionally and covered his mouth when I gave him an evil look. “I’m sorry, he chops off heads of demons but he can’t break into a building?”

“Apparently not,” I commented. Dean snorted at the same time Indio rolled his eyes, I giggled at both of their responses and made my way to the bed. “I’m lying down, don’t even try waking me up.”

XxXxXxXxX

Its been all of seven months since seeing Dean’s handsome face again in my parents living room, its been seven months since I’ve told my daughter that she did have a father and that Dean was him, its been seven months since adjusting my life to Dean and his dramatic lifestyle again but its been five and a half months since I found out I’m going to be a mother again. Upon finding out, I marched up to Dean and spilled it right then and there and then I proclaimed that if he ditched me again because the voices in his tiny head told him to that he would be missing his most favorite appendage, along with his head would be coming off. The time have flown by unknowingly to any of us, I usually spend the day in the hotel room watching over Denae with Indio basically eyeing me like a hawk or I tend to drive us around, I somehow broke my own car and it sat back in Utah waiting for a ride back home, the tow truck would do its magic eventually. I won’t tell you how stressful it is to be constantly worrying about things getting you in your sleep since I’m sure you can imagine, but I trust myself and Dean enough to know I’ll be safe if not protected. “Remy?” Dean interrupted my train of thoughts that sped down the tracks of my life; I was thinking way to much as I sat in the passenger seat staring out the window. “Are you okay baby?”

“I’m fine,” I turned to him and smiled the best I could. He knew me well enough to know my fine at the moment was more of a no, I’m not fine at all you moron, that’s why I love the man.

“Don’t feed me bullshit,” he answered softly as he reached over and grabbed my hand from my stomach. “Talk to me.”

“I’m just thinking about my life, Dean. It’s not anything to worry about, I’m just thinking,” I answered him honestly. Though I left out the bit where I wondered if this was all to my life, if I’d ever get married to him or if our children would grow up in a dysfunctional family. Nope, I left that all out.

“I have been too,” Dean wasn’t smiling as he turned back to the road ahead but he wasn’t frowning either. “I’ve been thinking probably more than I should about us.”

“Don’t try to get rid of me again, Dean,” I frowned as I repeated the ridiculously overused phrase again. “Because that won’t—“

“No,” Dean laughed a bit before he went quiet and thought a minute before opening his mouth. “I want to be with you, Remy. I have ever since I’ve met you, I want to be forever. I can do this all by myself but I don’t want to, I want you. I’ve always thought marriage for me was out of the question but I think with you, it’s just the answer.”

“Did you just propose?” I questioned after a minute, it took me awhile to go over everything that he had said. “Did you say you wanted to marry me?”

“Yes, I said it but—“he paused with an airy laugh. “Remy Jane Young, will you be Remy Jane Winchester, please marry me?”

“I would love to become Remy Jane Winchester,” I smiled and leaned over the armrest to give him a kiss on the lips, cheeks, chin and forehead. “I love you, Dean.”

“I love you too, Remy,” he smiled at the road and then gave me a bright smile once he looked away. “Do you want to go home for the wedding? I mean to your home?”

“I do,” I nodded my head with a smile. “I want to do it soon too; do you think we could do it in a couple months?”

“Sooner the better?” Dean confirmed and when I nodded he slowly agreed with a matching nod. “I’ll give Sarah a call and get her to start ordering things; you should pick out your stuff.”

“I know what I want,” I told him almost automatically.

“How do you—“he paused and gave me a hesitant look. “Should I ask if you’ve been married?”

“I’ve not been married, Dean,” I rolled my eyes. “I just—I’ve looked for stuff before, my dream wedding stuff.”

“Have fun with it,” he smiled when he realized it was a dream like fantasy I’ve always had. “I just want a tux and shades, that’s all I ask for.”

“Have no fear,” I held up both hands, like I was defending myself and grinned mischievously at him. “I have an idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yum.

Aw they are getting married!

Sweet!