Dreams Do Last Longer Than A Night, Alex Gaskarth

Dolly

Getting a car was a big deal to me. It never happened.
Getting out of my Parents house was a relief. It barley happened.
Turning 20 was a party waiting to happen. What happened was a miracle

***
"Wakey, Wakey Dolly!" Screamed Jade from beside me.
"Yeah! Who wants to be late for their own birthday breakfest?" Liz screamed from down the hall of our small house.
"I do!" I screamed, most likely in Jade's face.
An angry grunt came from Jade and then was followed by my comforter to be pulled off my legs.
"Thats what you get for getting your morning breath in my face, Bitch!" Jade screamed before she ran out of the room.
I sat up in my bed because there was no way I could get anymore sleep when I was shivering.
I ran out of the room not wanting to be sorronded by cold air any more.
"It's about time." Liz said as she set down a plate of walfels with a candle infront of me.
"What's this?" I asked looking down at the food product infront of me.
"Breakfest." Jade said sitting down next to me.
"No. This." I said pointing to the candel.
"Oh. We had this amazing plan for your birthday. But it didn't include a cake so we made you walfels instead." Jade said.
"We?" Liz asked raising her eyebrow.
"Okay. Liz made the waffels." Jade said
I chuckled at my friend. " I was about to ask how you could have done that, you forget to put water into easy-mac"
"Hey that was one time!" Jade argued but it just put both me and Liz into a fit of chuckles because we know it's happened more than once.
"So whats the plan?" I asked after I've had my waffels.
"We're going to Six Flags!" They both screamed at the same time.
I smirked and then screamed in excitment.
I love Rollercoasters. I think they're amazing, a genius idea.
We split our ways to get ready, When I came out Jade and Liz were moving through the house picking up things like theirs phones, ipods, books, snacks, movies, CDs, Pretty much stuff for the ride there.
"Stay awake
get a grip and get out your state
from the weight of the world just take
a second to set things straight
i'll be fine
even though i'm not always right
i can count on the sun to shine
the dedication takes a lifetime
but dreams only last for a night
"

"Yes Mom?" I said into my phone
"It's not Mom!" My little sister said into the phone
"Oh sorry Danna. Why are you on mom's phone?" I asked through chuckles.
"I wanted to be the first person to say happy birthday to you." Her 6 year old voice said
"Ah, I had my money on Dash." I said taunting her.
"Silly Dolly. He's to young to even play with me." She said to me
I laughed at her."Okay Okay. Tell everybody I said hi"
"Okay. Bye Dolly!"

I hung up the phone and walked over to the door where Liz and Jade stood.
"Ready?" They asked
"Hell Yeah!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.