Dreams Do Last Longer Than A Night, Alex Gaskarth

Dolly

I knew that Jack had tricked his band mates by the look on their faces when we were shoved into the room.

Zack's mouth dropped.
Zack's eyes quickly met mine and Liz's before swimming in Jade's.

Rian took one look at me and the at Alex, who stood on the other side of the room.
Rian then scowled at Jack

Alex's eyes were eating up my body starting at my toes to all the way to the very tip of my dark brown hair.
Alex's gazed locked with mine.

I swallowed. I didn't know what he was thinking, I didn't know what Liz, beside me was thinking, I didn't know what Jade, now next to Zack was thinking, I didn't know what Rian was thinking and I didn't know what Jack was think. I barley knew what I was thinking, and that was: "Fuck. Look at his eyes, his milk chocolate eyes. So beautiful."

"You must be Dolly." Alex said taking a step closer to me.

I swallowed hard, not sure if I was hearing correctly.
"What?" I gasped out.

"I said, 'You must be Dolly'" Alex said again, repeating his movements to the entry of the room.

I nod, slowly. My mouth drying at the look on his face.

It was that evil crooked smile.
The one everyone had fallen in love with.

My knees began to buckle.
My eyes began to water.

"No one should cry on their birthday." He whisperers into my ear while he tucks a strand of fallen hair.

I step away from him.
"I'm not crying." I say stepping away from him, trying to divert my gaze from him by looking at my sneakers.
"And how do you know it's my birthday?" I ask him while I cross my skinny pale arms across my chest.

Alex angles his body towards Jack.

Jack is oblivious of us.
Jack is flirting with Liz.

My expression matches Rian's.

I look over at each of my friends, my eyes ending on Alex's.
I don't know what to say but luckily i didn't need to.

Hey Monday began to play on the stage, the sound of their sweet music flowing through the hallway and into the room.

I knew I would give in, It was too much for me, but why not give in with Cassadee Pope's voice leading the way.
.
So, I gave in to the smirk, I gave into the eyes, I gave into the hair, I gave into the talent, I gave into the voice, I gave into Alex Gaskarth.
I gave into him by saying "Do you wanna come watch Hey Monday with me?"