Dreams Do Last Longer Than A Night, Alex Gaskarth

Dolly

Six Flags was founded in Texas.
It spread across the country faster than the plague attacked London.
But everyone know the best one, is the original.
The one out side of Dallas.
The one four hours away from my home.

***
The ride to Arlington seemed almost longer than it takes for a human brain to fully Develop.
Jade and Liz switched seat every hour saying, "Doll, It's your birthday"
"Yeah, Jade-y say relax" Jade said from behind the wheel making fun of the old 80s song.
I just rolled my eyes at her stupid joke and tried to Relax.
And after six cds, and three potty breaks, We made it to the Amusement park.
A smirk crossed my face as I got out of the car and stretched.
After we all pocketed our phones, camera's and cash, we linked arms and started the journey from our car to the gates.
"Got the tickets?" Jade asked Liz
Liz nodded beside me.
"Awesome, 'cause it would suck if we got all the way to the enterence and then you forgot the tickets."
"That's only something you would do." I said and me and Liz started chuckling.
"Who am I kidding, your right." She said begining to laugh with us.
"No shit"

They let me chuse the first ride. Which they really should not have done because I chose one of the only rides I've Never been on, It towered 25 1/2 stories above the earth, it had one huge drop that was at hyper-speeds of 85 miles an hour.
I knew Liz was scared but seeing as the ride had no croksqurews she got in line with Jade and I.
"Doll, I know both of you love rollercoasters and the feeling it gives you when when you go upside down and all that crap, but did you have to chose this ride first. We did just eat like 3 bags of Chips." Liz said trying to get out of going.
"Good point" Jade said
"But this is the ride I want to ride first and it has a short line."
"And it's really not that scary." A voice says behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for a long wait to those of you who have subscribed, which I am very Grateful for.
Summer has been rough so much you can do in 24 hours.
A comment would be nice.
I'm not going to say I wont update if i don't get one because that would make you feel obligated to.
I don't wont you to feel obligated to like my story.
P.S Sorry for the shortness, It's really late and I have an idea for the next chapter. It's from All Time Low's Point Of View. So Its Like 3rd Person Just focusing on them and their actions.

And after six cds, and three potty breaks, We made it to the Amusement park.[i/]
The Maine- Cant Stop Wont Stop
Fall out Boy- From Under A Cork Tree
Fall out Boy- Folie A Deux
All Time Low- Nothing Personal
The White Die Affair- Walk This Way