Dreams Do Last Longer Than A Night, Alex Gaskarth

Dolly

I sat up in the ferris wheel, when Liz called me.
"You need to be less predictible." Liz says and I look out and down. There sits Liz and Jade, alone, no All Time Low boys.
I sigh into the phone as they waved up to me.
"Whatever." I say sadly.
"Sweetie I know it's sad." Liz says and by the tone in her voice I can tell shes frowning, which doesn't happen a lot.
"Yeah. Sure" I say with the sarcasm that just flows out when I'm pissed.
"Dolly! When have you ever done something you were told?" Jade says into the phone that I'm guessing she stole from Liz.
"Today when you told me to get up." I said smirking.
"Okay bitch you don't need to be a smartass." She says but I can tell she's smirking too.
"Fine, Fine. I get your point. Ignore the three All Time Low boys we met today and throw myself at the other one." I said as the Ferris wheel came to a stop and I saw that My pod was next.
"That's not what I said but if your that despreat go ahead."
I giggle at my friend.
"Yeah who wouldn't throw themselves at Alex Gaskarth?" I say girlishly.
"Me." Jade says and I hear Liz yell "and me" in the background.
"Yeah but Jade that's because your to busy throwning your self at Zack to even glance at Alex. Liz your just a goodie two shoes.
"Hey!" She yells.
"It's true you know." I heard Jade says and I smirk, knowing I'm right.
"Yeah but still cheap shot."
Jade chuckled "So are we sneaking into back stage or what?" she says back into the phone.
"Ehh." I say with a shrug. "I don't think we need to 'sneak in' by the looks Zack was giving yo, Jade." I tease.
She giggles. "Whatever"
The ferries wheel moves again then stops only a minute late to let me off.
I walk out, my phone back into my pocket and walk over to my friends.
"Hey Chica's" I say, once I'm seated next to them.
"All better?" Liz askes and I nod, becuase I am. My friends always did that to me.
"Good. We hate seeing you like that on your birthday!" I chuckle at what Liz says, as does Jade.
"Where to now?" I asked.
"Food?" Jade says with a hopeful look on her face.
"We ate like 6 hours ago." Liz says gawking at her friend.
"So?" I chuckle at Jade and link my arms with both of theirs.
"Let's get this fat ass some food." I say to Liz with a smirk on my face that is only sent back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is to Silence.
This is the second chapter today.
What can I say for some reason I'm very happy.
Just finished a book. That's probably it.