Not By A Long Shot

D-Day

Airport,Vegas..kill me
Here I am at the check-in-counter waiting for this lady in front of me to finish, which wasn't doing much good for my anxiety.
"Why am I even here?! Why the fucking hell am I even here?!" saying that aloud earned me looks from my fellow passengers. Suddenly someone replied to my directionless whining.
"Probably because you either miss us or you want to kill us all soo bad, you decided to like tag along to get you devious plan underway."
I slowly turn around slightly scared of who I might see.
"SPENCER!" I scream slightly horrified and slightly happy.
"Dude I know I'd gotten older and got a beard but I don't think i've gotten that ugly."
"Whatever! Get your ass over here and give me a hug."
He gladly obliged with a big grin on his face and gave me one of his famous bear hugs.
"Hey Venice how've you been?!"
"Great Spence, how've you been?! No wait don't answer I already know."
"Really?! So you've been e-stalking us?! I never thought you'd do that"
Spencer asked jokingly.
"NO! It's just that the people in the office love to gossip about you guys--"
I cut myself off as something behind Spencer or someone I should say.
What I saw just made me shut up and stare with my mouth hanging wide open.
When Spencer realized that my sentence would never be finished he finally decided to say something.
"What the hell are you staring at?!" when he turned around and immediately started looking for the cause of my unfinished sentence and looks back at me with sad eyes as he finally understood the reason for my sudden silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger.
im hoping to finish the story on paper soon.
:D
guess what Venice saw? im'ma give a cookie to anyone who guesses right :))