My Crazy Cowboy

Champion

"You go out there and show that bull what you're made of, got it baby?" I kissed his cheek and he jumped into the shoot.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. This one's for you!" He grinned at me. I ignored the sound of my racing heart as the announcer counted down the seconds till' the love of my life tested the fine line between life and death.

"And here we go folks!"

I closed my eyes as he shot into the ring and cheers erupted through the crowd. I kept my eyes glued to the man on the bull, grateful for the crowd counting down so I didn't have to try and look at the countdown at the same time. My heart raced, and skipped a beat with every twitch of his body.

5...

"He's still going folks!"

4...

Just Breathe.

3...

"Is Nick Albertson going to the championship?"

2...

"One more second and he's..."

1...

"And that's it! Nick Albertson IS going to the championship, folks!"

The crowd went crazy but the worst wasn't over, the worst was yet to come. I watched in horror as he willingly let go and was flung to the dirt ground. My hands covered the gasp leaving my mouth as the rodeo clowns were the only thing between Nick and the bull, ironically named Patience, desperate for victory. Nick jumped to safety and I let out a long breath I didn't know I was holding. A smile found my face and I started to jump for joy.

----

"I'm going! I'm really going!" He hugged me tight while spinning around and I laughed, glad to be in his arms again. I loosened my hold and cupped his face in my hands.

"You did it!" I whispered.
"It was all for you."

I grinned and kissed him like he was gone for a lifetime rather then a minute or so.

"Now, Now don't go on and tire the champion out, Jenna." My dads teasing voice called behind me.

I grinned into the kiss and Nick pulled away. I gave him another quick peck and turned around.

"Dad! You made it!" I ran up to my dad and gave him a hug.

"And I'm glad I did! I don't want to know where that kiss was headed."

I blushed and he laughed.

"Hello, sir. Thanks for coming!" Nick walked to my side, wrapping an arm around my waist and I rested against him.

"Congratulations son! It was my pleasure!" My dad grinned proudly.

I looked up at Nick and saw his smile grow, his eyes still shining with adrenaline from the eight second ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I'm really super freakin excited for this story!
So you all should comment, and subscribe, and comment some more so I update more often! Because I already have the ending written and the middle planned out unlike my other stories. it won't be super long but Im hoping it won't be short!

Thank you so much for reading!

P.S. You should comment! :)
P.S.S. I dedicate this story to my amazing cousin, Jenna. You rock my world. :)