Status: 23/10/2010 - I'M WRITING THE NEXT UPDATE. Stupidly long wait, but it's almost there. C: ♥

He's an inspiration

Four!

“Stood there,”

“Was my neighbour,”

“Called Peter!”

We collapsed in a three person high pile of laughing mess on my bed. Singing Year 3000 can really tire you out, you know. Even if you sing a line each, it’s still effort! It takes a lot of time to learn that one line, too - easily forgettable, just remember that.

Once we’ve finally stopped laughing, I realise that the entire CD has finished. This just makes me laugh more, as we laughed through like four songs. I blame Lau, her laugh is contagious! It changes all the time, from funny to hilarious.

- - -

“Edd, what are you thinking?”

Oh, and she’s nosey; very nosey.

“Nothing, dear Lau Lau! Just imagining dear ol’ Jason in person,” I sigh dreamily, beginning to think of Jason. The way his face looks when he sings; his smile; his eyes; his muscles… I sigh and both Lau and Ash roll their eyes.

“He wasn’t kidding. Lau, we need to get him laid,”

I shoot up, “WHAT? NO!”

They both laugh at my sudden outburst and I blush, of course. I hate it when they talk about this, they always get so into it. Stupid… Straight people!

“Ahem, I’ll have you know that I’m not straight Edward!”

Oops, I guess I said that out loud…

“Sorry, Lau… Love you!” I grin. She loves my grin, she tells me all the time; so my ‘famous’ grin should get me out of this. Yay for my grin! She rolls her eyes and I can see her trying not to smile. And… She smiles! I told you she loves my grin.

She mumbles, “You and your stupid grin…” So I just grin wider and she punches me in the arm. Good times.

- - -

”Oh my bloody life, Edd! Edd, get your butt in here now!”

I roll my eyes and, despite what I mutter under my breath, walk briskly into the office room and answer Lauren’s screech.

“Lau, what? I was trying to - OH MY GOD IS THAT TOUR DATES FOR JASON MRAZ?

Lau just grins and I feel myself begin to jump; screaming. I’m such a teenie, I really am. But what’s life without a little bit of girly screaming! Cue cheesy grin, here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys THIS much. I wrote this in like five minutes. So sorry for it's crappyness. I just wanted to get an update out for you amazing people. <3333

- Lauu<33