Status: 23/10/2010 - I'M WRITING THE NEXT UPDATE. Stupidly long wait, but it's almost there. C: ♥

He's an inspiration

Six!

“Come on Lau-uuu! Tell us about him!” Ash whines in Lau’s direction.

“Can’t make me!” Cue Lau poking out her tongue smugly at Ash. I just roll my eyes - I’m now fully used to them acting like little children.

“Edd! Tell Lau to tell us about Sam bloody Cowley!” Ash whines, this time in my direction.

“I’m not getting involved! You two can act like children without me. End of!” I reply quickly, getting up and walking towards the kitchen. Pretending not to hear them both mumble “party pooper” in unison. Despite their childish antics, I chuckle lightly at them and get the chocolate nesquik powder out of the cupboard, and three spoons out of the drawer.

“GIRLES!” I shout towards the living room. And, just as I knew would happen, I hear two sets of feet racing towards the kitchen.

“Eddyward, give me the nesquik!” Lauren screams, as they both stop abruptly in front of me.

“No, give it to me, Edd! Ple-ase!” Dragging out the first ‘e’ of the word, I cringe at the whine in her voice. Then, I decide to be selfish, and smirk at them both.

“If you want it, you have to get it!” I shout childishly and hold it above my head, at arm’s length, and run through them, out of the kitchen, and back to the living room. It seems I’m no more mature than they are.

- - -

“Edd! Edd, are you home?” Lauren. Of course. It had to be Lauren.

“No! I’m in Jason’s bed.” I shout back, through the door of my apartment.

“Oh ha-ha. Just open the door, Edd!” I groan, but get up nonetheless.

I trudge my way to the door and swing it open. “What do you want Lauren? It’s..” I pause to look at my imaginary watch, “…early.” She just grins and mumbles something about having a date with Sam. I roll my eyes and move out of the way; she grins wider and skips in.

“Lau, I feel obliged to ask… Why have you got so many bags?” She looks at me sheepishly and I raise an eyebrow.

“Well.. I… I was hoping you’d help me choose an outfit to wear!” She mumbles, faster than her usual voice, and blushes whilst gazing down at the floor.

I smile, “Of course I will, Lau!” She grins and hugs me, “But! Next time you want help Lau… Don’t come over so early!”

She laughs, “Eddyward, my lovely chum. It’s not early, it’s one in the afternoon.”

I feel my face drop and I squeak at Lauren/ “Why didn’t you wake me up sooner! Bloody hell Lauren, we need to get you ready!” She laughs at me and I drag her into my bedroom and empty her bags of clothes onto the bed. We’re such girls.

- - -

“Eddyward! Thank you so, so, so, so, so much for helping me get ready! I owe you mega, seriously!” I just smile at her and give her a massive hug.

“Anytime Lau, you know that. Now, go get ‘im girlie!” I wink and she skips off after grinning her stupidly wide grin at my comment. She really is immature, oh yes she is…
♠ ♠ ♠
What is this? An update? :O
YES I UPDATED.
Throw things at me if you must, I'll hide under my desk. ;)

I know how excited Edd is, so I'm hoping for some amazing comments? :} [/hopeful]

OH! And MEGA mega mega thanks tooooo....
Sostarstruck
Breaking The Habit
john lennon.
aaaannnddddd
Brand New Eyes.
You guys make me happy, thank you for the comments. :) ♥

Lau! xxx