Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Chapter 12: Rapists, Vampires, and Warlocks.

Meet the coven (Yes, I had to chose pictures that appealed to a mjority of my fans, so Ian was the only one who could be emo): You'll know what I'm talking about as soon as you start reading. Names are either stated or accroding to the real people themselves (do note, I'm not writing a fanfic about them, I'm just lazy creating names)

Ian, an emo kid:
Image

"Embry like one - Bad yet sweet" this is Dylan Patton:
Image

"Like Edward - Beautiful and a gentleman" this is Chace Crawford (In the Convenant, that's the only dressing style this character resembles):
Image

"Like Emmett - strong and muscular" this is Alex Pettifier (however his name is spelt I forgot ^^"")
Image

"Like Jacob - badass jerk" this is Steven Strait
Image

Note: They all have a tattoo of this printed on the back of their necks:
Image

Katy-May short for Katherine-May (this character is my dear Stephanie, clicky to check her out!
Image

OK I know they're crappy (just five minutes work of searching, feel free to reconmend any other pictures). As requested by my buddy, the new vampire isss (this cannot be changed):
~Kanie’s P.O.V~
The mystification spread inside me and I became literally blank. I was confused about what I was doing, confused about myself… everything. All I knew was that a moment ago I was running, running from someone that I should be afraid of. But what was I afraid of him? Why should I run?
Suddenly the clouds of confusion cleared, I felt better… not as perplexed as I was, but still bemused by what had happened.
“Kanie, Kanie,” I looked up to see Jasper, holding my face in his hands, “I’m so sorry, he was so powerful I had to confuse him.”
I blinked, “What happened? All I know was…” I trailed off as I remembered the set of events that had just occurred.
Running out of the hotel, in search of Jasper, I didn’t look at the road, and a car screeched before it could it could hit me. But I didn’t have time to dwell on it, I ran… ran for my life… my sake, but wherever I went I felt the warlock right behind me. None of powers would work, my guess was that his powers were able to repel mine… Panting, I took a path down the dark road only to realize that I had run into a dead end. I turned around, fist clenching, prepared to attack the rapist, slash, warlock. That’s when the confusion hit me like a bomb… that was Jasper confusing the man so he could attack.
Everything was clear now, and I heard Jasper exhaled a sigh of relief, “God, you scared me, your eyes were unfocused… and… and…”
Before I could stop myself, I kissed Jasper. Only to pull back immediately when the coolness of skin woke me up; what did I just do? Oh my God, I had betrayed Alice, I had betrayed all of them.
But Jasper obviously didn’t care, he bend down and pushed his lips to mine, naturally washing away all my guilty. All I knew was that I had gotten over Jacob and I was uncontrollably crushing on Jasper at the time… so, for once, I decided to reward myself by being selfish. All my life I had worried about everyone around me, and never doing anything that I truly wanted to do—except study in U.S.A alone, but it was time for me to have a little happiness. Just as I started closing my eyes, something made us snap out of it.
The rapist had woken. His eyes coal black, and obviously summoning up all his powers.
Jasper snarled, while I couldn’t help feeling weak, vulnerable, and dependent. Without my powers, I was useless when dealing with something not-human.
I was sure, though, that Jasper could have taken him down if he wanted to… but it would be hard to take down I whole pack, because the next minute, twenty other copies of himself appeared. Shit, not only could this man repel my powers, but he could also duplicate himself.
Yet as he did that, I felt powers coming back to me
Oh, so he can use one power at time.
Still, I won’t be able to burn or freeze him without doing the same to Jasper.
The fight began. One by one they went to Jasper, but given the rate of his reflexes, they need more than one.
As a result, it took sixteen to corner Jasper, then four of them turned to me.
Underestimation.
I felt the power build up in me, it felt like my muscles, felt like a part of me. Then it finally stopped and I knew it was my time; I clenched my fist and squeezed the whole force out of me. I froze all of them up into ice in a mere second.
The only problem then was Jasper. The mutants had learned about me and they smart. I could help Jasper in any direction with hurting him.
Just as Jasper fell to the ground and I made a move to run to him, five hooded figures appeared on the top of the wall, and let themselves drop to the ground smoothly, and slowly like a feather.
Definitely not human… definitely all male given the type of skinny jeans and hoods they wore. I still had my observation skills, I noted grimly.
And definitely my kind,I realized as one of them took control of the objects around him and made small rocks fly up into the air then attack the enemy, while another tilted his head, in a bored manner, to look up at five clones he was propelling in mid air. Soon enough, another ten followed, leaving only the one who had been attacked by the rocks breathless and bloody in his knees.
One of the hooded figures approached him, “That’s definitely the real one,” said a low, masculine voice, then he removed his hood revealing his bronze hair and handsome face. Even though I was technically in a bad situation with hot guys at that moment, I had to admit that this guy was good enough to be Jasper’s competition.
His friends mimicked his action, only to reveal the fact that they were all good-looking in different ways. One was attractive in an Emmett kind of way—strong and muscular, another was like Jacob—badass jerk, the third like Edward—beautiful and a gentleman, fourth like Embry—bad yet obviously sweet. The guy, who was definitely the leader, was a mix of everything I liked—Seth, Jacob, Paul, Jasper—probably the perfect guy in terms of his looks. Although similar in those way, the warlocks were totally different; they looked real for a start, and their faces were modern teenagers not centuries old Greek Gods.
But I didn’t care, I ran to Jasper’s side, relieved that he could stand. He kissed my forehead, “Don’t worry, we’re hard to kill.” I closed my eyes and buried my face in his shoulder, getting a good load of his scent.
“You’ll have to finish him up,” the leader said.
I turned around to see that they were implying Jasper, “No,” he growled. “It’s the only way; not only was this sonofab*tch a threat to Ian,” obviously meaning the leader, “he’s been a threat to whole coven. He’s been raping young witches for years!” The Embry-like one said.
Jasper snarled, as he gripped my shoulders possessively, unable to hold back his anger towards rapist. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, “Why can’t you kill him yourselves?”
They looked at each other, then the one called Ian spoke up, “He’s related to us… he was member our coven and he never got officially exiled because he ran away before we could do so, according to our rules, we can’t kill one of our coven unless they betray us first…” Ian paused, “He hasn’t act up to his threats yet, he was planning to do so tomorrow night, but this is the perfect chance to rid him before he harms any other witches or one of our coven.”
Jasper took another deep breath, he could definitely feel if they were lying or not, but my guess was that they weren’t because the next words that he uttered were ones that made me uncomfortable, “Kanie, don’t look.”
Well, I did. What do you expect from me? I was a journalist, you can’t expect me to be ignorant of things! The point, the next thing I saw was that Jasper had drained villain of his blood… and I saw it with raised eyebrows. Yes, it didn’t scared me the slightest. “Isn’t Carlisle going to kill you?” that was all I wanted to know when he was finished
He shrugged then turns to smile at me—feeling that I was calm and amused, and then wiped his mouth, “I was going to kill him anyways. Besides, I hadn’t feed in days; I rather break the rules than lose control and kill you.” OK, I did flinch at that, causing Jasper to laugh.
I smiled, I enjoyed seeing him happy… it made me happy. God, I was crazy about him.
One of the warlocks turned to Jasper, eyes coal black. I felt my eyes widen but before I could jump out protectively, his eyes went back to normal. He then turned to whisper something to the others.
Mind reader, my instincts told me.
Perfect, so Edward Cullen wasn’t the only one I had to beware of.
“Let’s go back,” Jasper finally said as he draped an arm over me. I blushed. To them, he said, “Meet you around.” Then took me back to the hotel. Just one thing, what exactly did he mean by meet them around? Shouldn’t they be completely out of our lives? Or does Jasper know something I don’t?
“Excuse us,” Jasper said as I accidentally bump into a nearby girl. Although Jasper didn’t notice, I did; the girl was obviously a vampire. That,I deduced from her long dark brown hair, deep green eyes, pale skin, and most of all the sense of coolness she radiated.
I felt my eyes turn black for a few seconds as my powers kicked in by themselves. Afraid she would notice, I quickly turned my gaze away. But my senses told me it was already too late; she saw it… and I would definitely be seeing around.
Even having no idea if that was a good or bad thing, I knew there was nothing to be scared of, still, sometimes I wished I had never left the safety Forks provided… Yes, for a creature like me, Forks was my safe-place.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this a lot so please note, the green eyes of the new vampire (who is Katy-May), is deliberate.

You see that your vampire world isn't as simple as it seems hehehehehe

Love,
Em