Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Answering some fan questions

Credit to my No.1 Fan Suki for the questions--Copied and Pasted from MEG CABOT forum:

~Suki, answering your comments:
~Alex too: "Ian and Kanie are together! Another EEP! at that!" Yep! Nothing is certain, it's just a process of life to prove that Kanie's love to Seth is strong enough to last. My friends seem to like Ian more though, but I can't leave Seth heartbroken. Either ways, SOMEONE is going through heart break, and I have a feeling it's going to be Ian.

"Though I m confused as to how Katy and Kanie are bonded together? I mean how?" They are bonded spritually, they might met before in another life etc. I'll be explaning that very soon.

"What does Katy mean when she says "I wan to make Jacob and SETH'S life a living hell." ? What will she do to Seth and WHY??" Well, Seth hurt Kanie a lot by pushing her away and Kanie voiced her heartbreak to Katy, so Katy wants to break Seth's heart back, but she also secretly wants to let Seth and Kanie bond together-though he decision won't be made until Seth proves himself worthy of Kanie

"And then Why does the coven has to move?" I realized I hadn't explained that. I will find a time to in detail, but basically witches have a period where they stop aging until they retire a lot like werewolves, (how can I let Seth and Kanie get together if Kanie will be aging and Seth will be stuck with duties??). But in this case, the coven isn't moving because they are aging, they're moving cause they killed someone andthey have a reputation. Plus, Katy-MAy talked them into it.

"Why does Katy want to move to Forks?" a) As she said, she wants Kanie to get her revenge and now that she's met Kanie, she'll stick with her wherever she goes b)Jasper told her about the Cullens, if it isn't obvious, and she is interested in their lifestyle.

"AND WHAT IS MIKE NEWTON DOING HERE??" He followed Kanie and Kanie didn't see it coming. He's like *drools* when he see cute (even though cubby) girls, he'd definitely drool with the new Kanie and Katy-May.

Yes this story is not going away without a BIG Volturi fight, but first... Kanie's who*e revenge to Seth

___________SPOLIER JUNKS (NO WAY AM I POSTING IT)_________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you have more questions... or just comment cause I did spend time to write it!