Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Chapter 16: Seth’s shocker ...

Chapter 16: Seth’s shocker, Mike’s drooling, Rosalie's match(es)
~Seth’s POV~
Edward said they’re coming back today, and Alice was obviously buoyant about it despite Rosalie’s protest.
“You should give him hell for leaving you and hooking up with that girl,” Rosalie said.
Alice shook her head, “I told you that they got over it and realized that it was wrong, Kanie especially,” Alice beamed. She was really good at forgiving people, maybe she should teach Kanie how to forgive me.
My hopes were on Rosalie, she could chase Kanie out of the Cullen’s house by her bitchy habits and then Kanie can come stay with my family… then I could probably beg for her forgiveness every day and she would have to give in one day.
“Save that thought to yourself, Seth,” Edward muttered, “don’t get your hopes up for anything Kanie.”
OK, this is seriously annoying, but WHAT IS up with Kanie Park?
Edward grunted, “Alice would kill me if I told you.”
I pouted. Sam, Embry, Paul, Quil, Collins, Brady, and Jake were all informed about Alice’s vision of Kanie coming back and now they wanted to see her. Leah was busy doing errands for mom, though she said she’d drop by later. Well, at least it was something; I mean, if they can make her feel at home here she might not leave again. The best bit was that Jacob had really felt bad about himself and wanted to apologize.
Of course, I didn’t know better at the time.
To top things up, Mike was visiting Bella and the only thing keeping him from not screaming and running out of “the freaks”—which he called us, not knowing that we could hear him, and I swore Rosalie was about to pounce if Edward hadn’t stop her—territory was the fact that Bella had informed him about Kanie’s return. It was quite terrifying to see that Kanie had a friend like Mike, that’s all I would comment on the subject.
Emmett suddenly began pouncing on the crouch as Bella laughed, “Get down or you’ll crush it Emmett, there’s no need to be over joyful.”
“What’s up?” I asked, though I already knew; they were near.
“Aunt Kanie is arriving, Uncle Jasper is arriving! We can play poker together now!” Renesme chanted as she jumped up and down the couch with Emmett. Wait, poker?
“Poker, Emmett?” Bella was seriously scary now that she was a vampire, “Poker?”
Emmett was caught re-handed, “Um. No! I mean, Nessy! That’s not call poker!”
I bit down on my lip. Geez, Emmett was one good uncle. Then I was interrupted by the sound of a smooth engine… of a car called Porsche, “Jazz!” Alice literally screamed as she danced out of the house the minute Jasper got out of the new car.
But instead of Kanie getting out from the other side of the car, a pale, perfect girl around the age of Alice herself got out of the car. If she hadn’t had green eyes, I would have swore she was a vampire. She did wear makeup though… but then again, it only consisted of black eyeliner making the same cat-eye effect that Kanie used to do, only darker.
Is this supposed to be the shocker? I asked Edward.
He frowned. So Alice had kept that from him, huh? But why?
Well, whatever the reason, all I knew was the next car that pulled up in front of the Cullen’s driveway could have just as well ran over me.
It was huge jeep, no smaller than Emmett’s only newer. Inside it was obvious that four “riot” dudes were laughing their ass off, but it was the two people at the back that made my stomach lurch.
The car stopped and the guy at the back picked up the girl and jumped down from the car, except the effect of landing seemed to be cushioned. Only problem was, the girl was my Kanie. The other thing was that she was high and giggling crazily. Something was definitely different about her… apart from the fact that she had become… hot. Well, she was actually happy… happier than she was with me… and hotter, taller, slimmer, still with her full, beautiful strong arms and-
God, Seth, stop thinking about her body already!
“Wooow! Aunt Kanie is cuuuttteee” and hell lot sexier, she’d even taken up a much more sexy effect of doing her makeup. Seth. Stop. Thinking. About. Her. Body!
“Yeah, Nessy, that doesn’t really help Uncle Seth’s drooling much.” But Nessy continued to stare, “Ah!” she exclaimed, “hot boys!” Someone must have had punched in the nose.
Then the minute I saw her lips meet the other guy’s, I couldn’t breathe. Jealously and pain issued through me, I felt as if someone as sliced me open and tore both my lungs and heart out.
Keep yourself together, Seth, because that’s what she felt when you left her.
I heard a snarl from behind me, Jacob. Shit, he would only mess things up for Kanie.
Then it hit me; was Kanie over Jacob? Was she really strong enough? If she was… that meant… that meant I was a stupid fool to have underestimated her… a stupid fool for having the inability of walking up to the guy and telling him to back off from my girl.
The couple broke apart and laughed. Now I really feel like killing myself. Suddenly, Kanie caught my eye and she gasped, shifting the guy’s attention back to her. His arms went around her possessively and I forced a smile at them. You obviously made her think you don’t love her, so deal with it, Seth.
“Hello, Kanie, come in with your friends!” Esme said brightly, though I knew she was trying to hide her distress about the fact that I was right there.
So all of them did.

~Kanie’s POV~
“Haven’t you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?” No, because obviously the whole wolf-pack was there. Actually none of that was a problem… except Seth.
Well, seeing Seth was awkward given that he used to be in love with me and rumors were that he had imprinted on me. I had to constantly keep reminding myself that he pushed me away and that he didn’t love me. The truth was that I was here to make Jake’s life a living hell and help Jasper fix things with Alice—something that obviously didn’t need mending given that Alice probably saw out talk. I hadn’t come back for Seth at all.
But seeing him there… it was just so freaking awkward.
“It’s much better to deal with these kind of things with a sense of poise and rationality” Since when did I have Panic! At the Disco stuck in my head? Oh, right, since Ivan Krasovskyj, I smiled and grabbed his hand.
“Hey guys, this is Ian,” he squeezed my hand and smiled at me, “and those are Chace, Dylan, Alex, Steven, and finally, Katy-May.”
Rosalie snorted and Katy-May’s head snapped up to the sound, “Got a problem, Barbie?”
She snarled, “What did you just call me?”
“Oh yeah, I forgot to add ‘dump blonde’ before Barbie, thanks for reminding me.”
“Screw your guts!” Rosalie shrieked
“Hey, Barbie, are you sure that Emmett is your Ken? Cause he could definitely do better!”
Rosalie made a move to attack her but was held back Emmett, “Whao. Slow down, Rosie. She’s got a point,” Emmett was grinning stupidly.
I bit my lip to hold back my laughter; did Emmett not know what he’s just gotten himself into?
Rosalie did. She wacked the top of his head creating a loud smacking sound and stormed out of the house. Everyone waiting a few minutes before bursting out into chorus of laughter.
“Wow, you’re really brave. Even Jessica Stanley would never dare to that,” interrupted Mike Newton. That was the first time I noticed him, and Katy-May was now glaring at him as if he was some piece of hairball a cat around her chocked out.
I jumped up, “What the hell are you doing here?”
“Wait, you just noticed me?”
I snarled, “Well you don’t really stand out, do you, Newton? I mean, you do look like a less-handsome version of Edward.”
Mike looked uncomfortable. Ha! So he didwant to look like Edward on intention!
“I was just visiting mom, and she trilled that we are here,” he recovered from his embarrassment in just a few seconds, I noted grimly. Oh, I am certainly going to make this guy suffer. He set me up to come to Forks after all, and his intensions are getting clear every second. No way am I going to be re-introduced to his mother as his girlfriend.
Then I had an idea, “OK, sorry that I yelled at you, I’d love to visit her with you.” Alice looked at me with a wicked stared and I grinned back at her. This was going to be fun.
“So where are you going to stay?” Seth cut in nervously. I raised my eyebrows, “The guys got their hands on a new house on the way to La Push but right before the borderline.”
“There aren’t any houses down there,” Bella interjected.
I smiled and put my arm around Chace, “I think he had it arranged.” Chace gave me a quick peck on the cheek, eye flickering to Ian then Seth, and then he got up, “Well I’m going to call it a day, anyone with me?”
Alex was practically glaring at Emmett with wicked eyes, “Yes, a day. Do you like sports? Maybe we could come around sometime to have a friendly wrestling game or something the sort?”
The side my mouth twitched as I thought of Rosalie—who was, I knew, within hearing range—and Jacob… oh, Jake. I saw that Katy-May’s eyes were glued to Edward while Seth, Ian, Chace, and Jasper were exchanging competitive looks. Mike Newton looked as if he was about to go lovesick at the thought of pretty girls pulling out a catfight.
“Sure,” Carlisle said, amused.
Oh, it’s going to be much better than a catfight, we might actually turn team Mike, I thought as I winked at Mike. He nearly seemed to faint at the sight of me flirting with him, and Edward was biting his lip to hold back his chuckle.
“Good luck, if Barbie doll gets you, I’ll cut her hair,” Katy-May whispered in my ear, but we both knew everyone—except Mike—heard it and so did Rosalie who was probably finding ways to trash our magically protected jeep.
The rest of the werewolves just looked uncomfortably at each other, but Brady’s eyes were sparkling with excitement and Jacob looked ready to pounce the minute someone yells “Ready. Get Set. Go!”
A sly smile reached my mouth. Dylan’s eyes turned the faintest of black; I knew he was reading people’s thoughts on the silently made competition.
Games will start soon, Edward, Dylan.Because there was a life game to play against Jacob Black first… and that begins at the La Push school.

~Seth’s POV~
I grabbed my books and ran all the way to school. Jacob was impossible, Edward was keeping his mouth shut, and Kanie… as she left the Cullen’s place the wind had blew so strong that it wiped her medium-length, newly-dyed black hair to the side, and that’s when I saw it; a tattoo on the back of her neck which Ian and Chace also had. It didn’t take me long to see that the rest of the boys had the same tattoo as well. So what I’m basically saying is that Kanie… has changed and now she was hanging out with a bunch of warlocks.
You did it to her.
Right.
Time passed quick and by the time of lunch, I found myself plopping my butt into the seat next to Brady. Big mistake. Everything was lively and people were talking, the whole cafeteria was noisy, until… Kanie and her new covenant and Katy-May entered.
I swear to whole cafeteria had become silent. As for me… well, I was silent because Kanie had entered while making out with Ian.
“Holly crap, Seth, that’s Katy-May!” Brady literally squealed. I gave him a death glare, which shut him up instantly.
The group made themselves at home at the table in the middle of the room—where everyone can stare and notice them.
That’s when it hit me. They studyhere? Beside me, Jacob let out a growl; the realization had hit all of us at the same time.
Well, I was going to be in for some hell for the rest of the year.
♠ ♠ ♠
La! 10 subscribers!!!!!
More comment please!
Comment + Subscribtion = FASTER UPDATE!
By the way, if any of you (ONLY TWO PEOPLE) want to be in my story let me know. Just one thing: NO MORE MAJOR ROLES! Only small ones of those in the La Push school. Oh and two of you will be paired with a warlock.

New Character to look up for: Suki based on Suki my no. 1 fan!

And Thank you Steph for helping me with everything!! >_< And she's Katy-May by the way (if I have to remind you XD)