Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Chapter 17: Bitches’ Game.

~Seth’s POV~
I hope to God, that I’m actually worth this torture. Christ, even the way Kanie moves could kill me, and the worst part was that I knew she was just having fun; she did not intend to give me hell. But hell, everyone knows that her fun turns me on.
I nearly died when she stuck her tongue out at Brady, and Brady himself had to run to the toilet before he fainted because Kanie’s new tongue piercing made her as sexy as hell.
God, the urge to sink my fist into Ian’s gut was overwhelming. Just punch him, toss him across the room and walk up to Kanie then kiss her, feeling around her new jewel. That was the perfect temptation.
“Snap out of it, kid,” the blonde hair warlock said as he took a seat next to me. Great, my new partner can read minds.
He chuckled, “Yeah, but I admit your fantasizes of Kanie aren’t too bad, Mike’s got worse.” I imagined what Mike could think about at his age and felt disgusted. “Yeah, it’s that bad. I’m Dylan by the way,” he stuck out his hand which I chose to take, earning a glare from the other blonde warlock—Alex, I think—and Jacob from the table in front of me. Not only am I surrounded by sexy girls, I’m surrounded by the hottest guys of Forks.
“So why did you chose to come study here? Not the Forks high school?” I asked Dylan.
Dylan chuckled, “It was the girls’ idea, and they were aiming to piss Jacob Black off.” They managed.
“So where did you guys meet Kanie and the other girl?” Yes, I was curious.
“Well, Kanie nearly got raped by another warlock who was an exiled member of our covenant—”
“Raped?” I cut in. Raped? And I wasn’t there to protect her?
“Yeah, almost. She couldn’t use her powers around him. It’s a lucky thing Jasper saved her on time or we might have been a little too late. Jasper put him off for a minute, but he was a really powerful warlock—he could duplicate himself—but Kanie found a way around his powers even though she doesn’t realize it. In the end, we came and trapped him while Jasper finished him off for good.”
I blinked trying to absorb the information. It was obvious Dylan was being modest… he seemed like a pretty cool guy.
“So how did she become part of your covenanat?”
“Ian is our leader, Chace is our co-leader, and they both saw that Kanie was much more powerful than our former member. At first we thought it’s just because they both had a huge crush on Kanie, so Ian traced back the link of her powers and he found out that Kanie was actually one of the royals then we had to believe him… and the rest just fell in place”
I looked over to where Kanie and Katy-May were sitting, giggling about something.
“They’re trying to figure out ways to make Mike Newton’s life a hell,” Dylan answered my silent question.
I grinned, “Dude, that sound cool, so what have they came up with?”
“You’ll hear about it soon enough,” he grinned back.
The bell rang. Finally school was over and I’ve got the weekend off!

~Kanie’s POV~
I ran out of the school and jumped on Ian’s jeep then blew a kiss to Jacob’s direction. Nope, I wasn’t going to bitch him yet, I had Mike Newton to bitch out with Katy-May today.
Which is why Katy-May and me found ourselves grabbing watching as Mike and Mrs. Newton arrived at the pharmacy. I grinned and Katy-May and saw that Jessica Stanley—who I met at my friend’s wedding in Carmel, California—and her friend who must be Angela Weber were still giggling as they whispered and stared and pregnancy test self. Mike got out and I winked; Game A had just become better. I saw Ian and the boys pulled up in front of the pharmacy; Chace had somehow managed to convince Seth and Jacob to come along and for Ian not to punch their noses. I wondered how he did that.
But it was time for action.
Katy-May grabbed a small packet of condom and I went up to the pregnancy test area, squeezing a who packet of eye drops on my made-up red eyes, “Mike!” I yelled. He turned around startled. “I CAN'T BEILEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME! YOU KNOW MY MORALS! YOU KNOW I'M YOUNG! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, SLIPPING STUFF IN MY DRINK?” I screamed and waved the pregnancy test in the air.
Mike gaped at me.
“Here,” Katy-May shoved the packet to his chest, “are condoms. Use them.” She said angrily, “though they might be too big for you,” she added in an undertone, which Jessica definitely heard. Now, the two girlfriends had their jaws on the ground. Oh, poor Jessica, she must be having second thoughts about re-dating Mike.
Mrs. Newton, however, was the best. Not only was she gaping, but she was definitely glaring at her son.
We turned to walk away, but Katy-May turned back to add, “And honey, I like guys with bigger you-know-whats, so you can stop drooling all over me in your sleep and in real life.”
I bit my lip to hold back the laughter. Game A was more than a success. I wiped the tears and the make-up from my face then turned back to grin at them.
They didn’t know what to make of it.
As we walked out, we saw Dylan and Alex giving each other high fives, Chace laughing as if he was possessed, Seth and Ian gaping, Jacob chocking back his chuckled—worried that it would sound like he was supporting us.
Strike one. Katy-May was the bomb.
She answered my unspoken thoughts, “So are you, Kanie,” she put on her sunglasses and draped an arm across me as we walked towards the Jeep before going back to our Porsche
I gave all of them high fives, knowing that Mike and his friends were definitely still watching us. God, how yucky it would be the thought of even losing my virginity to Mike. I won’t embarrass him, I would MURDER him!

“Who is that?” Alex asked as he wolf-whistled at Leah Clearwater.
“Someone you shouldn’t mess with.”
“Aww… Kanie, it would be fun to see her beat up Alex,” Seth interjected. He had be lighthearted ever since the pharmacy incident.
Leah interrupted, “No, I won’t beat him up, I’ll tear his throat out,” she said acidly.
She stared at me and I stuck my tongue out at her, then in a blink of an eye, we had embraced each other as if I was a long lost family.
When she finally pulled away, she grinned, “God, I missed you, Seth was so whiny—”
“I WAS NOT!”
“and I completely forgot how it felt like before you came around and got him off my back.”
I pouted, but before I could say anything, a blue Sedan stopped in front of the house.
“Wha uh oh, Kanie’s got trouble,” Alex chanted under his breath
Mike stuck his head out of the car, “Kanie, I think there’s been a total misunderstanding. I-I m-mean I never—”
I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, was this guy actually so dumb? “Um. Yeah, I think I got you mixed up with Ian.”
Mike let out a sigh of realive, “Wow. That’s cool—I mean, that sucks.”
Alex chocked, and I rolled my eyes. Mike was seriously the dumbest person on earth.
“Oh… OK, so can you like tell my mom—”
Ian stuck his head out of the window of my new bedroom, his face all scrunched up and he was obviously trying to hold back a laughed, “Kanie, get up here, you’ve got to check this out.”
Phew nice save, I ran into the house and hid there until Mike left.
“God, woman, you’re evil,” Ian said as he hopped down the stairs and stopped right in front of me.
I pulled him close, “Well, isn’t that why you like me.”
He bent down, “Yeah.”
“Eh em,” we sighed to the sound of Chace’s masculine voice, “sorry to intrude, but um, could someone please tell me what’s up with Leah?”
We went out to see Seth waving his hand frantically in the air, “What the f**k? You imprinted on that jackass?”
I blinked. What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Step for the bitch game A!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out her stuff like NOW!

+Comments + Subscriptions = QUICKER UPDATES!!!

Love ya,
Em