Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Avery and Amora's Story

Name : Amora Augusto
Heritage : Spanish
Current Age : 24 (Age is frozen)
Born On : 22 July 1894
Changed On : 12 December 1918
Species : Vampire (Vegetarian)
Group : Augusto Clan / Spanish Clan
Powers :
-Natural : Super human powers, super hearing senses, super speed, super strength.
-Special : She can detect what power any other creature posses. And she can even detect how far that creature is. She just knows that a person with this power is that far away. She is very accurate. And her powers are not limited to just vampires, it even extends to Witches and Warlocks.
Unidentified : None

-------------------------------------------

Name : Avery Augusto
Heritage : Spanish
Current Age : 25 (Age is frozen)
Born On : 5 May 1893
Changed On : 12 December 1918
Species : Vampire (Vegetarian)
Group : Augusto Clan / Spanish Clan
Powers :
-Natural :Super human powers, super hearing senses, super speed, super strength.
-Special :He can see glimpses of future. And they are definite. How much ever the subject of his vision may change his decision, Avery sees only the final one which will be carried out, much before the subject himself decides what is to be done. And his predictions are very unlike Alice's, Alice's change with the change in plan, Avery directly sees the final one. And he sees these glimpses only once a year when he drifts into a state where he is detached from the rest of the world. When he will have this "Sleep" is uncertain. And Avery can see the future of all those whom he has ever had an interaction with. Suppose even if he befriended a werewolf, he would be able to see their future. And his visions are very clear and detailed.
Unidentified Power: None.

------------------------------------------

Their Story :

Date :- 12 December 1918
City :- Valencia

A couple was walking down a dark alley that led them to their house. They had been to the theater to watch a late night show, as a celebration for Avery DiCapri's promotion. The couple had been leading a very blissful life after their marriage a few months ago, happiness seemed to have become a frequent visitor to their lives. And everything seemed to go perfectly. But Avery felt something very wrong was going to happen. And so did Amora, she felt someone or something was following htem. She couldn't see who but something was following them. And suddenly a dark figure appeared in front of them from nowhere. And then another one. But this time, the silhouette seemed to be that of a female. Amora and Avery started to move back. They were backing off when they reached a streetlight. Now they could see the faces of the strangers. And what they saw, shocked them. They were human, sure but nothing like ordinary humans. Their unnatural beauty almost sent the couple into a deep shock.

In a sudden flash the female came and stood next to Avery. And in the next moment, she opened her mouth and revealed two pairs of razor sharp fangs. It hit Avery and Amora who and why had these two creatures cornered both of them. But before Avery could react the female vampire's fangs sank down deep into his neck. Amora tried to run away but the male vampire was much quicker than her, he caught her arm and pulled her towards him, and then he too sank his fangs into her neck. The two vampires would have drank the couple dry but when another figure joined them. This one was considerably small and young. Nothing more than 17. And clearly she was a vampire as she too had the same pale complexion and beautiful features. But she was far more beautiful than both of the murderers beauty combined. And something else about her was different than the other two vampires, her eye color. The two vampires had crimson red iris and the girl had liquid ocher ones.

"I think you had enough for one whole week, now if you may please, leave these two innocent people alone." The girl said with a slight authoritative tone in her voice.

"Oh really, I m so scared. We are so scared! Aren't we Vicky?" The male said faking a scared expression.

"Yeah we are so scared of the vampire who is scared herself. Scared of drinking human blood." The female named Vicky said.

"I m not scared you leech. I just do not want to harm innocent lives. Unlike you monsters. If I have to be an animal I like to be a proper one." The girl said haughtily.

"Bah! Humbug. All this ethical lectures. We are what we are. And we don't care if a few humans have to die. They are useless anyway." The male said.

"Don't you forget that you too were a human." The girl said sternly.

"Do you even know who you are talking to kid?" The male said tilting his head to one side. He was wondering who this is, he had never seen so much of pride and braveness. That too against him. She surely didn't know who they both were.

"Of Course I do. Who has not heard the tales of James and Victoria. You are one of the best trackers known. I keep myself updated." The girl said to James.

"And who may I know are we bothering to talk to?" Asked Victoria.

"My name is Saphira Augusto." The girl said and straightening up.

"Hmm..Saphira, beautiful name, just like yourself." Amused James.

"Don't you dare saying that to me." Snarled Saphira. She hated when someone complimented her beauty, it was the main reason she had been changed. And moreover she hated that line especially, because the one who had inflected so much pain on her had said the exact same words to her, before he..Well, she decided not to hover over the subject. She hated to think about it. But her vampire brain had such a vast scope for thinking about a million things at the same time that she unintentionally ended up thinking about..him.

James was taken aback by the sudden aggressiveness. As much he was intrigued by the girl, he didn't like the tone she used. How much ever beautiful, she had a lot of ego and she was high-headed about her beauty too. A waste, thought James. He motioned for Victoria to move. Then they just left without a word to Saphira. As soon as they left, Saphira rushed to the couple's side, as they still had a little o their life left in them, there was a strong chance that they would be turned into vampires. Saphira could do nothing to save them now. She would just have to wait for a minute or two to wait and then they will wake up transformed. But nothing happened, but they still writhed in pain. Minutes passed, hours passed. Nothing happened. It was almost morning now, Saphira had to get back to her house, and she would even have to take these two with her, she just couldn't leave them here.

Though she never had anyone to teach her the ways of Vampires, she still had learned pretty much everything on her own. She knew about the sun making them sparkle, she knew they had to kept a secret, that one was obvious, and she was sure of another thing, never to do anything illegal, because then, you are taken to Volterra, where Saphira didn't want to set a foot. She had ran off from the city the day she changed, and since then she came to Spain and started living here, unnoticed. She knew no one and vice-versa so she didn't even have to change her habitat, she just would change the locality in which she stayed. She didn't join school, which would mean coming in notice, nor did she do a job, that would let people know her too. So she just stayed inside all day and came out at night, and then traveled to a nearby forest and had a small dinner, this way she was able to control her new-born thirst, that she felt strongly when she was around humans, but the disgust she felt toward the idea of killing another human for her thirst, controlled her.

She now carried the two of the humans like gunny sacks and ran quickly to her house. She just reached in time because then the sun came out and shone brightly. She went upstairs to her small flat and laid the couple on the double-bed and went and sat on a creaky chair. And waited. The wait of minutes, turned into the wait of hours and then the wait of 3 days. Then she heard the couple stopped shouting, the pain had ceased. After such a long time too. Saphira hoped that they both were fine. They were both so young, it would be a shame to see them become the same kind of murderers as the other two vampires she saw 3 days ago. So Saphira decided, if they wished, they could join Saphira in leading a life as vampire who fed on animal blood only.

But she had no idea how to deal with new-born vampires. She had a motive to stay focused, but they may not and then they may even go wild. And she was so young herself, and they were bound to be more powerful than her, after all they were new-born vampires. What was she going to do? For the first time since she had become a vampire, she panicked. She had completely no idea how to deal with new-born vampires. In fact she rarely had any experience with old, matured ones. James and Victoria had been the second or so vampires to meet Saphira.

There was nothing much to do actually. Because when they both woke up, they were not at all violent. In fact they were just amazed by the beautifulness of everything from their new eyes and their improves senses. But then the thirst arose. They had to be fed. Which was difficult as it was broad daylight and if they went out right now, they would be given away. Saphira nervously asked them to wait until it became dark and then could go for hunting. And surprisingly they listened to her, they were no trouble at all. In fact, they obeyed her without a question. But the questions had to finally arise, and when they did, Saphira tried to answer all the ones she could. She told them about each Vampire carrying some strong ability from their humanhood, some had very useful powers and some just had to make do with the natural Vampire powers. When this topic came up, Avery asked Saphira which power did she have.

"I don't actually kno, I never gave it much thought." Saphira shrugged.

"Are you sure? I mean I have a feeling you might have a power." Avery suggested. What does he think of himself? Why is he trying to act all very sweetly with me, thought Saphira.

"You can control fire. But with the help of a source, you cannot generate it on your own but you can use it efficiently with the help of a source if it is in a range of 2 mile radius." Amora said, it was the first time she had spoken. Avery was the one who was doing all the talking. Maybe it was the woman thing that bothered her. It once came to Saphira too, if her current state was frozen forever, then she would not even be able to reproduce. This fact didn't affect Saphira as much as it seemed to affect Amora. But what Amora had said shocked both Avery and Saphira, how did she know what power did Saphira have?

Avery went to her side and asked her, "What power do I have Amora?"

"Okay as much as I know that the idea of knowing your power is pretty exciting but don't you think we should not force her?" Saphira asked cocking one eyebrow at Avery.

"Shut up." Was all the reply came.

"You can see glimpses of future. But only once a year, that too the timing is unknown. But they will be very accurate, and they will be the final thing that will happen." Amora said still looking down.

"Wow. Though I know once a year is a bit annoying but at least I m not powerless. And so aren't you Amora! I mean guess you have the power to detect power." Avery laughed at his own joke. Saphira and Amora just looked at him with a pitiful expression on their face. Avery was a nutcase, and it was proved that he won't change now. The time passed quite quickly and by the time they had just started binding together, it was night. And hunting time. The thought of blood brought back the thirst of Avery and Amora. But they had talked about this with Saphira too, and they agreed to stay with her. They did not want to harm humans either. When they arrived at the forest, they did all Saphira asked them to, and caught their first deer. They had been satisfied for that night, but they will have to come every night so that they got accustomed to the blood and learned to control their thirst.

A few years passed by just with this routine, now even Avery and Amora had almost honey colored eyes. They started to live like a family. They were the Augusto family. They had decided that Avery and Amora will be the married couple and Saphira will be Avery's sister. They even decided that they won't leave Valencia for long, they would just go to some other place for 5 years and then come back here for another 5 and then go back to some other place for 5. But the time they spent here would be just in the old house. They still couldn't risk going out in the daylight, so they had to hide all the time. But the other places they chose were rainy or cold. With less sunshine.

Saphira had been the unofficial leader of the group from the beginning. Though they feared her for her power, they even respected her. Not just for not being a complete monster but for all the things she did. Saphira hadn't told them about her past at all. And after a while they stopped asking. One day, when they were sitting in their rented apartment in Alaska, Amora asked Saphira a question that still lies somewhere in back of Saphira's mind.

"What is a shield Saph?" She asked.

"I don't know never heard of it clearly. I just know it is a possible power a person could carry on." Said Saphira not giving it much thought but then when she remembered, she was caught up in the old memories, how Aro had assumed she would be a shield. What is a shield? Any other Vampire they met on the way didn't know what it meant, it really was a rare gift, once Saphira asked Amora, why she wanted to know what it meant. And then Amora revealed the intention.

"I sense that you are a shield too, not a major one, but a minor one nonetheless. Though I don't know what it means but, I can sense it is pretty unique and useful." Amora said. And that was the last of they ever heard of a shield. There was no point in hovering over the subject, they just had to leave it.

So they continued their journey throughout the world, they even got considerable amount of money by now. So they started to just visit other countries. Over the years, Yes, sure Avery had many glimpses of future but nothing was exciting nor entertaining, till the year 2008. He had a very long glimpse. And when he woke up, all he said was that we will leave for Forks after a few months. And even that, that the Volturi had decided to call a war on the vampires and witches, wrlocks and werwolves that lived there. He refused to answer any of the questions asked by either Amora or Saphira. He just seemed to panic. And Saphira panicked a little too when she heard the news about Volturi. She may have to face them again. But this time, she will kill them. She will not spare anyone. OR at least she won't spare the Volturi leader. It was decided.

And so they went to Forks. The new hub-station for the unnatural creatures.

--------------------------------------

This is seriously crappy. I mean I have just blabbered. There is nothing special in this stor I wrote of Amora and Avery. It is just a sloppy and not well-connected. I think I have to do a better job. But I m so tired right now, I could just fall asleep right now. So please Em, if you feel that anything else is to be done with the story, go ahead and do it.
This is just the worst update I have ever given.
I m sorry!
I totally spoiled the effect created by Saphira's story, but there were so many things I had to think over at the spot now, so it is kind of..different.
Anyways, now that the charcater info is up, you can update!

Thanks for waiting again!

Love From Your #1 Fan,
*♥Suki♥*
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I think we can all agree that this update was NOT crap

Comment + Subscribe!!

Love,
Em