Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Chapter 23 Partial Fixture: Dylan’s Point Of

-Back at the war when Chace found Kanie-
To say that I was frightened is an understatement, I was scared shitless. Yes, we were one powerful team all together… the Cullens, the Spanish coven, the covenant itself. We all posses powers beyond anyone’s imagination. Still, we were dealing with hundreds of fast vampires, need I say more?
We managed to wreck Edward’s place, taking the leaders by surprise, but now there were hundreds of guards surrounding us in every direction. Chace and Katy-May had gone to find Kanie, while the Cullens and the Spanish coven were wiping out the insignificant vampires, it was just us, yet I saw the way we could win.
Maybe Steven, Alex, and Ian didn’t see it because they were too busy fighting, but I was interpreter, I saw all of it.
I sent my powers at the vampire in front of me, then spun around to face my friends, Get the vampires of our side off the field!
Steven blinked, then something in him clicked and he immediately began tapping all vampires on the shoulder, defying them of their special powers, and telling the vampires of our side to get out of the field at the same time.
That was when something cold hit me across the face; I was slammed to the ground with a mouth full of blood. Spat! Yes, I lost my fears and sent the strongest force I have ever conjured to the vampire in front of me, tearing it into pieces as Alex tore up one behind me.
“They’re out,” he said.
Ian, join hands, we need to propel all of them in the air, I sent.
The four of us linked our hands, eyes all turning coal black. Ian was the one who sent all of Volturi guards hanging in the air, as I made sure none of them had any powers to fight us.
Steven, Alex, give Ian your strength.
It was a matter of seconds before Ian had slashed all of the Volturi’s guards midair. Then we all collapsed on the ground from the lack of strength to continue. Several of them must have escaped, it was only natural, but I was sure that there aren’t enough of them to outnumber our team anymore.
What are these creatures? That thought snapped me out of my tiredness, I turned around to see five vampires on a hot pursuit by the wolves.
Emmett had reappeared beside us and Alex grinned up at me and cracked his knuckles, “The guards are our treat.”
"We'll leave two for Embry and Paul," Emmett said.
I now realize that the vampire’s name was Caius, he was one of the Royals, which meant that we still had the most powerful vampire to deal with… the war was hardly over. To Emmett and Alex, it might be fun, but to me... I just knew something was going to happen.