Status: Completed

Trust or Kill

Chapter 24: The End

-The Funeral from Kanie's POV-
“And they will remain in our memories forever.” Even though Sam and Collin’s death were told to be caused by a car accident, we all know why they died. We all know it was for their bravery.
The worst part? We found out exactly when Emily did, which meant that we had ourselves to pick up before being able to turn to her.
God know how long I cried that day, not only because Sam and Collin were two very great people, but because they were there for me. Always. They were… great friends.
The most surprising thing? They let the Cullens attend the funeral.
Jasper held my hand, comforting me as always.
How could it not have been my fault? Everything was my fault. I was the one stupid enough to be kidnapped in the first place.
Yet as I turned around, I saw him. He was there beside me as he will be forever. Hell, I didn’t believe in forever, but still… he was there.
I felt his warm arms circle me as he pushed me gently so that I could weep on his shoulder.
He was here, he was there for me as Ian was for Katy-May and Alex was for Saphira… we were going to be OK for now…
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a quick ending because my friend told me to end it up and start fresh, but I will edit to add a bit more of Katy-May's story later.

So squeal anyone? I'm going to do it on the MCMB, but I'm not sure about here.