Status: Updates slowly, messed up internet and slight writers block

Sick and Tired (of JRock)

Chapter 1

I sighed as I looked at my brothers. They are each others complete opposites, sometimes even I doubt that they're twins. They do have one thing in common that's not family-related, they're both famous.

"Lilliiieeeee!" Miyavi yelled, clinging to my back.

"Get off. Now!" I said calmly, waiting for him to get off. When he did I turned around. "And please don't call me that. I have a name."

"You're no fun!" he said, pouting.

"Just not now, since I, unlike you, have to do my homework!" I said, growling. Yes, I am mad because I have school and they don't. It' unfair! I hate collage..

"Come on bro, leave Misha alone." Kanon said and they both left.

"Thanks, Kanon!" I yelled, glad to be able to work in peace now.

After half an hour I was done and went to look for my brothers. I found them in their room. And yes, they share a room. I don't understand how it's not driving them crazy.

"You done now?" Kanon asked when I walked in.

"Yeah I am. And don't even think about it, Myv!" I said, knowing that Miyavi was either planning on tackling me to the ground or throw something at me.

"Hey, Mish-Mish!" Miyavi said, jumping up and down.

"What? And you know that I don't like when you call me Mish-Mish.."

"We just got invited to this celebrity party, that's all.." Kanon said with a sigh. "And we get to bring a friend if we want to.."

"You wanna come, you wanna come, you wanna come?" Miyavi says in his annoying hyper voice.

"You're not gonna stop bugging me until I say yes, are you?" I asked and Myv shook his head. I sighed. "Fine!"

"Yayy!!!" Miyavi said and starting doing this retarded dance. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Well, that means I need new clothes. Myv, your turn to pay!" I said and held out my hand. Myv dug through his pockets and then gave me his credit-card. I hugged him then grabbed my bag and left.

Once at the mall I hurried to my fave store. There I saw my best friend, Haruhi and she started helping me with picking out a new outfit. I hadn't told her what it was for, but guessed that it was for something related to my brothers.

"Is it Myv that's paying this time?" she asked and I nodded. "Another thing?"

"Yes.. And as usual he wouldn't shut up until I said I'd go.. But who knows, I might meet some interesting people this time. I mean, I've changed so much since last time."

"You sure have.." Haruhi said, giving me the head-to-toe-check-out. "Anyway, what about this?" She was holding a neon green skirt that would end mid-thigh.

"Yes! That will work with my new black top I bought yesterday." I said and smiled. I went to pay for it and then left, saying bye to Haruhi.