Status: Updates slowly, messed up internet and slight writers block

Sick and Tired (of JRock)

Chapter 2

When I got home I gave Miyavi his credit-card and went to put the skirt in my closet. Now, I don't want you to think that I live on my brothers money, it's just that they (Well, Miyavi mostly) insist on taking me to these public things and I hate being around people I don't know, so I've made a deal with them. Whenever they want/forces me to go on these things they are gonna pay for the clothes I'm wearing (I've gotten the rule that I am gonna wear something new to every public event).

"So.. what did you buuy?" Miyavi asked.

"A new skirt, neon green, ends mid-thigh. I have a top that I I bought yesterday that will go perfectly with it." I said and smiled.

"Cool!" he said, then left. I sighed then went into the kitchen to get something to drink. There I saw Miku, one of Kanon's band-mates.

"Hi Miku!" I said and smiled at him. I haven't seen him in a while, it's been at least four months since I saw him last.

"M-Misha?" he said in shock. "You look.. Different."

"Thanks, Miku." I said, knowing what he really wanted to say. Miku's one of the few people I'm not shy around, since I've known him since forever.

"So, I'm guessing you're coming to the party?"

"I have Myv as a brother, what do you think?" I muttered. Miku laughed. "So, yeah, I'm going.."

"Good, it's gonna be fun having you there! But now, I'm going to steal away your brother, because we need to practice."

"Aww, so you're gonna leave me alone with Myv?" I whined at Kanon, who had just entered the kitchen. He just laughed then left with Miku. "Myv!" I yelled and withing seconds he was in the kitchen.

"What do you want, Mish-Mish?" he asked and I sighed.

"I need to know who will be at the party. I know you're gonna be there, and An Cafe of course.. But do you know anyone else who's coming?"

"I think Dir En Grey, Distraught overlord and Gackt will be there, other that that, I don't know.. And I'm not even sure if they're coming, it's just rumors.. Why?"

"You know why!" I said and sighed. "I just wanted to know so I might be able to feel a bit more comfy when there, okay?"

"Oh, right.. Social phobia.." he said like he just remembered.

"Baka.." I mumbled. "Yes, I don't feel comfortable around people I don't know. You should know that by now since I've lived with it for 20 years." No, I'm not mad at him, just annoyed that he keeps dragging me along to all these things and he knows that I have social phobia. Though, the phobia is getting better, I know only fear big crowds of unknown people, when I was a kid and teenager I feared to speak to everyone that wasn't family.

"Well, mom thought it was a good idea to get you out there, to overpower the fear!" he said a bit too dramatically at the end. "And she was right, wasn't she? I mean, you are actually not afraid to talk to people outside the family, like Miku."

"But that's only if I get to be alone with the person in question, not while there's god knows how many other people there, and not to mention paparazzi with cameras and all.." I felt a panic-attack on its way, and tried to steady my ragged breathing.

"It's gonna be fine, you'll see." he said and hugged me. That's something I liked with Miyavi, he loves to hug me. And at the moment, that's exactly what I needed. My breathing calmed down, got steady and the oncoming panic-attack was avoided.

"Yeah, I guess it is.. But if I feel that it's too much, we're leaving right away, okay? Remember, you're in charge of me this time!"

"I know, sis. And I promise you that we'll leave whenever you want to." he said and I smiled.