Status: Updates slowly, messed up internet and slight writers block

Sick and Tired (of JRock)

Chapter 3

Miyavi woke me up on the morning of the party.

"Misha, wake up.." he said softly. There's few times he calls me by my real name, he only does it when he wakes me up and when he tries to comfort me.

"Go away.." I mumbled into the pillow, wanting more sleep.

"Misha, you need to wake up now so you can get ready for the party." he said and I sat up straight in bed. I had forgotten all about the party!
I flew up out of bed and ran into my bathroom to take a quick shower. When I was done I blow-dried my hair then used my beloved straightener. When hair was done I moved on to make up. It took me about an hour to fix it (most of the time I had to go look for my stuff since my brothers loves to borrow my make up and not return it). When I was done I found Miyavi and Kanon in my room. I sighed at them and got dressed.

"You are gonna make all the girls jealous, you know!" Miyavi said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up, Myv." I said and sighed. When I had gotten dressed me and the guys left for the party. There we were greeted by the Miku who looked at me with an apologizing look, like he's the one forcing me to go.

"Hi Misha!" he said and hugged me. "You look wonderful."

"Thanks Miku! Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked and Miku smiled.

"Oh, they're already inside. I wanted to be here to meet you guys." he said and I giggled. He's such a sweetie, I knew that he was there to help me. We walked inside and I clung to Myv like mad when I saw the amount of people.

"Take it easy, Misha.." he whispered in my ear, patting my shoulder. I took a couple of deep breaths and nodded.

"I'm fine.. You run off to find your little friends, I'll be fine.. I'll call or text you if anything happens."

"You sure you're gonna be fine?"

"Yes, now go!" I said and he nodded, running of to find someone he knew. Kanon and Miku were still by my side, but then they got called over by someone and I went off to see if I could find someone that I knew. I found Teruki stand with Takuya and I walked over to them. "Hi Teruki. Takuya." I said and they looked up.

"M-Misha?" Teruki asked, just as shocked as Miku was when he first saw me.

"One and only." I laughed and all of a sudden he hugged me.

"It's been so long! You look stunning!" he said and smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad either." I said with a smile.

"Takuya, you remember, Misha right?" Teruki said to Takuya, who had a sort of lost expression on his face. "Kanon's sister!"

"Oh, right.. Hi.." he mumbled. I don't know Takuya that well, but I know I quite like him. He's a bit shy and doesn't talk much.

"Hello to you too.." I said, a bit shy this time. Since I didn't know him that well, I was still shy and quiet around him.

"I'd love to stay and talk, but we need to find your brother." Teruki said, looking sad. "But it was great seeing you, Misha!" he said as him and Takuya started walking away from me in hunt of my brother.

"Same!" I yelled after them and laughed as Teruki almost fell, stumbling over his own feet. I then went to look for someone else I knew.