Status: Updates slowly, messed up internet and slight writers block

Sick and Tired (of JRock)

Chapter 4

I had almost given up on finding someone when I saw a familiar head of blond. I sneaked up behind him and blindfolded him with my hands. I smiled as I saw him jump and heard him squeal with surprise. He turned around and looked at me like I was crazy at first, then..

"Misha? Oh my god, it's been ages!" he yelled and hugged me tightly.

"I know, how you've been, Bou-Chan?" I asked with a giggle.

"I'm good! I didn't know you were gonna be here!" he said, still hugging me. He lifted me up and spun me around. I laughed.

"Well, I do have a hyperactive brother that nags me crazy if I say I don't wanna go." I said and sighed.

"Oh.. So how's the..?" he asked, unsure of how to say it.

"Well, the usual.. I try not to think about how many unknown people that are here and focus on the once that I know.. Like Teruki and you.. But Myv promised that if it got to be too much he'd take me home without thinking twice. He might be a pain in the ass at times, but when you really need it, he's a sweetheart."

"Yeah.. You look fantastic by the way, you've changed so much since I saw you last! What has it been, six months? More?"

"Something like that, yeah.. And thank you, you don't look bad yourself. Kanon didn't tell me you'd be here."

"That's because he didn't know. I had planned on surprising them, you know." he said and laughed.

"Well.. Wanna go find them?" I asked and he nodded. I took his hand and we went on a hunt to look for the guys. We found them outside. Great, I needed a cigarette. I dug through my bag and pulled out my cigarettes. Bou sneaked up behind Kanon, putting a finger to his lips as Teruki and Miku spotted him. What most people might not know about my brother is that he is extremely ticklish, so, of course, Bou started tickling him. His laughter filled the air, along with the guys laughter. I giggled and walked up to him.

"B-Bou.. Stop.. Please!" Kanon gasped from the ground. Bou was sitting on him, tickling him. Kanon was starting to turn a red-ish color.

"Bou, stop it, he can't breathe., I don't really want him to pass out, okay? I said with a giggle. Bou stopped, got up then helped Kanon up.

"Hey, I remember you from somewhere.." Yuuki said, looking at me. "Have we met before?"

"Dude, that's Misha!" Teruki said, elbowing Yuuki slightly. "Kanon and Miyavis sister!"

"Wait, really?" Yuuki said in disbelief. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, that's me alright.." I said and smiled.

"You've changed!" he said and hugged me. I closed my eyes and tried to fight the panic-attack that was coming.

"Let her go, Yuuki.." Kanon said, trying to sound calm, but I heard the hidden threat in his voice, I knew him well enough. Yuuki let go and I took several deep breaths.

"S-sorry.." Yuuki said, looking terrified.

"No, it's okay.." I said in between breaths. "It's just that I have social phobia and I don't know you that well, and.." I took a deep breath as I realized I was starting to ramble. Rambling was, to me, one step from hyperventilating. Just then Miyavi came outside with a man behind him.

"Are you okay, Misha?" he asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. I just freaked out a bit when Yuuki hugged me, but I'm fine now." I said and smiled at him. Then I looked at the guy that was with him. He had sunglasses on and that made him stand out, since the sun was setting and it was getting dark.

"Oh, Misha, this is Gackt. Gackt, my baby sister Misha." Myv said and the man, Gackt, held his hand out. I took it, noticing that my hand shook a bit and shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Misha-Chan." Gackt said. "Miyavi here has told me a lot about you."

"It's nice to meet you too.." I mumbled, biting my lip and looking down at my feet. I took a drag of the cigarette and sighed.