Status: Updates slowly, messed up internet and slight writers block

Sick and Tired (of JRock)

Chapter 5

The An Cafe guys were in deep conversation, Miku, Teruki and Kanon was pretty much burying poor Bou in questions, and Miyavi and Gackt stood beside them, talking to one another. I decided to go for a walk, and found a bench that had a great view of the city. I sighed again, butting the cigarette, then lit another one. After a while I felt someone sit down on the bench, a bit from me.

"So, Misha. Miyavi told me that you have something of a social phobia.. And yet you're here.. Why?" Gackt voice asked. I looked up at him and then looked at the starts that were now covering the sky.

"Because if I wouldn't Myv would nag about me coming until I either agreed to come or went mad.." I said with a sigh. I threw the cigarette on the ground, putting it out with my foot and then looked at Gackt again.

"Well, he can be annoying at times.." he said with a smile.

"Try living with him and you'll see annoying!" I muttered and he chuckled. "But yeah, when you really need him, he's there for you and he's a real sweetheart.. I don't know how many times he's helped me through panic attacks and all that shit.."

"You get panic attacks?" he asked, a bit shocked.

"Yeah, I get them when there's too many people I don't know around or when someone I don't know well enough hugs me.." I said with a slight blush.

"But you're okay now?" he asked, sounding worried.

"Yeah, one on one conversations, even with people I've just met are fine.. It's when there's a lot of people I don't know around me or in a room it gets hard for me.. But I am working on it, when I was a kid I had such severe phobia that I didn't speak to anyone outside of the family.. So in school I ended up in my cousins class after some rearrangements, and whenever I wanted to say something to the teacher I would whisper it to him and he would say it for me." I yawned. "Well, I'm getting tired.. I should go find my brothers and go home.. But it was nice talking to you, Gackt-San." I said and smiled, standing up. He did the same.

"Let me follow you." he said and smiled at me. He had such a wonderful smile. We walked back to where we had left the guys earlier and they were still there. Well, at least Kanon and the An Cafe guys were.

"Kanon, I'm getting tired, can we go home?" I asked and he nodded. "You know where Myv went?" Kanon shook his head then looked at the guys. I sighed and took put my cellphone to call Miyavi.

"Heeelloo?" he answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Myv, I'm getting tired.. I wanna go home." I said and I heard him chuckle.

"Okay, Mish-Mish, I'm just gonna say bye to a couple of people and then we'll leave." he said and hung up. A few minutes later he showed up, alone. "Well, let's get going then." he said with a big smile.

"Buy guys, it was great seeing you again!" I said to the An cafe guys then turned to Gackt. "And it was nice meeting you, Gackt-San." I said, bowing my head a bit.

"Same." he said, also bowing his head a bit.

"Come on, before you pass out." Miyavi said as I yawned for the gazilionth time. We walked to the car, I got in the back. I looked out through the window and let my thoughts wonder freely.